Central Region Jobs It Specialist (manager) Position at State Bank of India, Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, State Bank of India, Singapore are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as it specialist (manager) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 4.100 to a maximum of SGD 6.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||State Bank of India, Singapore|
|Position||It Specialist (manager)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.100|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.500|
- Configuring new network devices at Bank and Retail Branches.
- Maintaining existing network infrastructure at Head Office and Branches.
- Resolving network related issues in coordinating with Head Office and other related vendors.
- Maintenance of networking equipment, resolving issues on networking.
- VPN: enabling, support and records, coordination with Head Office & VPN Team.
- Hardware Support to users at all branches and Head Office, Software support to users at all branches and Head Office.
- New Hardware installation at all branches and Head Office.
- Maintenance of network and Security devices/application inventory.
- Record keeping of IP addresses in use and maintain IP address inventory.
- Installation and maintenance of end user security software i.e. antivirus, Encryption, DLP etc. on end user workstations and servers.
- Maintenance and installation of new ATMs along with the ATM vendor.
- Maintenance of the UAT ATMs.
- Ensuring back up of all applications hosted at SBIS.
- Secondary backup administrator.
- Provide L1 and L2 support for email servers and ATM.
- Maintenance of Firewall and Primary Firewall Administrator.
- Resolution of hardware/software/network related issues reported by the users.
- SPOC for monthly patching activities (Network and Security Devices).
- Record keeping of digital data retention declaration from outgoing staff.
- Any other activity/projects as per exigencies, as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in IT
- Minimum 5 years’ of prior Information Technology experience
- Strong working knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
- Strong working knowledge in desktop and server and Backup infrastructure
- Experience in the operation of Cisco networking, NAC solutions (ClearPass), Firewall (Sophos, FortiGate), WAF, Antispam, and Proxy (Barracuda).
- Hands-on experience in handling, supporting & troubleshooting Desktops, servers, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, and security appliances.
- Familiar with MPLS/VPN/IPSEC technologies
- Knowledge in network security & compliance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good service-oriented manner & Efficient problem solver
- Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Happy Work Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
State Bank of India (SBI) a Fortune 500 company, is an Indian Multinational, Public Sector Banking and Financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, accredits SBI as the most trusted Bank. SBI Singapore (SBIS) has 5 retail branches, 19 SBIS ATMs and over 200 ATMs via the shared island wide ATM5 network.
SBIS has a suite of retail banking products which complement its existing corporate banking products thus enabling us to service both individual and corporate customers. In Commercial and wholesale banking, our areas of operation include ASEAN, South East Asia and South Asia.
SBIS leverages on its extensive international network of branches to offer a wide range of Import/Export Trade Finance Services, in both Singapore Dollar and foreign currencies to facilitate the business needs of customers.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S77FC2670D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical, Dental, Overtime