Central Region Jobs It Support Officer Position at Wilson Parking (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Wilson Parking (Singapore) Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central - Others and surrounding areas as it support officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Wilson Parking (Singapore) Pte Ltd
|It Support Officer
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
|Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain in-house applications and systems
- Setting up new car park system
- Technical Help Desk for end users (Software, Hardware related)
- Manage and check system reports and settlement
- Maintain inventory of computers and software resources
- After hours technical support when required
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Proficient in MS SQL, MySQL, PHP and IIS, good knowledge in C#
- Experience in computer hardware controls, interface communication and network essential
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Diagnose and implement features and bug fixes
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and troubleshooting skill
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Wilson Group was established in 1962 in Australia. It has since grown to include over 800 car parks from Australia, New Zealand, Korea, China, Malaysia and Singapore. The brand is well regarded as the market leader in parking with an emphasis on integrity and service. Wilson Singapore, the largest private car park operator locally, has over 300sites and 350 staff island wide.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to be part of our team contributing to the overall growth of our business.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 197903256M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 300 Beach Road