Central Region Jobs Japan Market – Inside Sales Executive Position at EU Automation Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 5.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||EU Automation Pte Ltd|
|Position||Japan Market - Inside Sales Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
Inside Sales Executive – Japan Market
Salary – Basic Salary of S$3,00-S$500 plus uncapped commission
Location – Central Business District, Singapore
Job Type – Full Time, Permanent, No Weekends
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm (8am – 3pm Friday)
A short walk from Raffles Place MRT Station, our brand new office has opened and we are looking for new talent to help supercharge our continued global success.
We are looking for enthusiastic, sales focused, Japanese Speaking Inside Sales Executives to help drive EU Automation’s rapid growth. In this business-to-business sales role you will be responsible for a sales area to proactively develop and grow by generating new enquiries, negotiating prices and using selling techniques to close deals, whilst ensuring customer retention.
Responsibilities of an Inside Sales Executive include:
- Calling new and dormant customers to create new enquiries to start growing your account base.
- Establish a portfolio of repeat customers that matches our service offering
- Qualification of web enquiries in a timely manner to exceed customer expectations
- Confidently build relationships with key decision makers to ensure EU Automation is part of their preferred supply chain.
- Using your initiative, commercial experience and awesome selling techniques to gain the best result for EU Automation. This will include negotiating payment terms, supplier choices and competitive pricing strategies
Requirements of an Inside Sales Executive:
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms – being able to speak Japanese is essential to help service our global customers.
- Proven experience in sales – ideally in B2B
- Be able to multitask in a high-pressured environment
- A positive attitude with a winning mentality
- Strive to work together to achieve our vision
- Treat people with respect and be able to adapt to change
- IT literate and some experience of using a CRM desirable
- Additional annual leave accrued yearly
- Uncapped commission
- Professional development opportunities
- Hybrid Working Policy – Target based
- Early finish on Friday to kick your weekend off early
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- AIA health insurance – Upon passing probation
- Free tea and coffee
- Celebration of seasonal and life events
You may also know this role as Sales Executive, Key Account Manager, Relationship Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Manager.
- Un-capped commission (No Limit)
- End work 2 hours earlier on every Friday
- AIA Health Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
With several facilities located in key locations across the globe, EU Automation is primed to get obsolete new or reconditioned automation spares to you in record time. Our teams work together with our global network of partner suppliers, to make sure you get industry leading customer service, especially in critical breakdown situations that can cost millions in lost revenue every year.
Our company values are the foundation of everything we do, and here at EU Automation we call them our PARTs - Purpose - Adapt - Respect - Together.
Our PARTs have been written and defined by our own staff, based on how we need to behave to get the best results for our customers around the world. They're not just words written on a wall, they are a mantra to live by. The question is, are you ready to #PlayYourPart?
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 201614417R
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: CBD