Central Jobs [korean Dining @ Amoy Street] Head Chef Opening Position at BUJA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, BUJA PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of [KOREAN DINING @ AMOY STREET] Head Chef Opening and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||BUJA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||[korean Dining @ Amoy Street] Head Chef Opening|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
ONMI blends the dining experience of Korean traditional cuisine together with the hallmarks of a modern Korean art pieces and interior design. ONMI has respected traditional Korean cuisine as the foundation for its cooking but it keeps striving to explore new techniques, humours, and sensibilities. ONMI strives to serve its guests through a menu of sophisticated tastes and techniques, hence creating its traditional yet trendy flavours of Korea.
We are looking for a Korean chef who have great passion for culinary art to join the team!
· Ensure that all food prepared and served is according to the standards
· Delegate tasks to respective team members and ensure that it is carried out to perfection
· Monitor supplier deliveries for quality and quantity
· Check-up stocks and keep track
· Demonstrating proper food safety and hygiene at all times
· Constant R&D for new menu
· Meeting 100% customer satisfaction and maintaining consistency in both quality and satisfaction at all times
· Experienced in Korean cuisine for more than 10 years
· Working experiences in Michelin 2-Star and above
· Bachelor and above in Culinary Art
· Strong leadership
· Ability to train staff to perfection
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent multi-tasking skills
· Excellent team player
· Receptive to feedbacks
- Starting from SGD7,00
· 5 days a week
· Meals provided
· Performance Bonus
· Training and career progression
· Medical Benefit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $7,00.00 per month
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discount
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Day shift
- Late shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Work Location: One location
|Address||1 Wholesale Centre, Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre, Singapura 110001|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.