Rochor Jobs Lawyer (conveyancing) Csy Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Lawyer (Conveyancing) CSY. For those of you who live in Rochor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 5.000 - SGD 6.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Lawyer (conveyancing) Csy
|Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services
- Advocate and solicitor.
- Advise on property related transactions.
- Attend to clients witness signing of legal documents
- 1 – 2 years experiences in relevant industries.
- Degree in related field of studies.
- Training provided.
- Willing to learn with positive attitudes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref30#trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chan Sin Yee (Joey)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110985
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Rochor 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Rochor 2023
- Lawyer (conveyancing) Csy position job vacancies