Central Jobs Lead Technology Business Services Consultant, Banking Position at Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Wells Fargo Bank, National Association is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Lead Technology Business Services Consultant, Banking and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Wells Fargo Bank, National Association|
|Position||Lead Technology Business Services Consultant, Banking|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About this role
The International Technology Delivery Lead will be responsible for managing technology milestones, dependencies, and implementation of projects in APAC. The successful candidate will be able to leverage their regulatory & change environment delivery expertise across a wide range of Banking initiatives. The candidate should have experience in technology delivery.
The position will form part of a Singapore based team working with the global technology team, largely based in the US. The candidate will be expected to serve as a conduit between the local business and the global technology teams. A key part of the role will be to work with the global technology teams to ensure smooth and timely integration of global solutions into the Wells Fargo APAC ecosystem.
The candidate will be required to ensure that projects comply with all company policies regarding the software delivery application lifecycle. The candidate should have experience working in an agile environment and have excellent business analysis, communication, and organisational skills. The role will require strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements.
In this role, you will:
· Contribute to the overall project plan, financials and risks by working with the change managers and technology teams to ensure milestones, forecasts and risks are accurately managed.
· Recommend best practices, industry standards and strategically aligned solutions based on business needs/requirements
· Support in the definition of Business Requirements and translation of these into more detailed technical requirements for use by the technology teams where required.
· Include teams across Wells Fargo as required to resolve project issues, working effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and stakeholders
· Able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming/consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
· Assist with the definition of the post-implementation support and operating model and ensure a smooth transition into BAU for each product as it is deployed.
· Established and proven track record in information technology requirements gathering, systems design and execution in supporting the Capital Markets domain
· Significant Banking Product (Structured Finance, Secured Lending, Debt Capital Markets, Payments and FX) experience
· Demonstrable hands-on experience with regulatory requirements for Banking
· Notable experience in liaising directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm
· Notable experience in working closely with Banking/Payment Operations and Compliance/Risk functions
· Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with technical teams
· Strong data analysis skills and experience – able to use tools such as Excel to analyse large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies
· Ability to be proactive and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise
· Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
· Technology background with a good understanding of the software development lifecycle and execution models (esp. Agile).
· Experience of planning and coordinating technology delivery working closely with development teams.
· Ability to work across multiple initiatives in parallel and prioritise own workload.
· Experience of implementing a cloud-hosted solution.
· Experience of working with third-party vendors.
|Address||138 Market St, #30-01 Wells Fargo Bank NA, Singapore Branch, CapitaGreen, Singapura 048946|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,00 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,00 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: T10FC0018J
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)