Learning Centre Receptionist/admin (retail Hours/extra Allowances) Vacancies at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bishan, Choa Chu Kang, Jurong West & Sengkang and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Learning Centre Receptionist/Admin (Retail Hours/Extra Allowances) in our business office, Search Personnel Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.900, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Learning Centre Receptionist/admin (retail Hours/extra Allowances)|
|Region||Bishan, Choa Chu Kang, Jurong West, Sengkang|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.900|
- Position : Learning Centre Receptionist/Admin (Retail Hours/Extra Allowances)
- Location : Jurong / Choa Chu Kang/Bishan / Seng Kang
- Working hours : 4 Week Days + 1 Weekend (Roster Timing)
- Salary (commensurate with experience) : Up to $2900 + 14 Days Annual Leave + Allowances + Training Incentives + Dental Benefits
- Duration : Permanent
- Industry : Education/Training & Development
- Answers all incoming telephone calls and enquiries and handles all correspondence.
- Assists the Centre Manager in all matters at the Centre
- Maintains the Centre’s common areas in a neat, clean and orderly manner.
- Maintains petty cash, keeping a proper record which is to be submitted on a monthly basis.
- Collects Assessment Fees and Term Fees and issues receipts.
- Receives applications for assessment or term fees subsidy and forward to the Bursary Officer for processing.
- Submits term fees collection report to the Centre Manager
- Prepares the Centre’s Enrolment Audit submission.
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels / Diploma Holders
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours (weekday nights and weekends)
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who can converse in Mandarin only.
Email to: diana(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at: 6398 5682 for more information.
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.**
Diana Okta Tio
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
Reg no.: R2094678
EA No: 13C6684
|City||Choa Chu Kang|
|Address||21 Jurong Gateway Road #04-04, CPF Jurong Building,, Search Index Pte Ltd, 608546|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Specific Location: Balestier
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bishan 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Choa Chu Kang 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong West 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Sengkang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Bishan 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Choa Chu Kang 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong West 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Sengkang 2023
- Learning Centre Receptionist/admin (retail Hours/extra Allowances) position job vacancies