Central Jobs Lecturer (hr & Leadership, Strategic Management And Brand Management Modules) Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Lecturer (HR & Leadership, Strategic Management and Brand Management modules) in our company, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Education and possess a Doctorate (PhD) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 4.700 - SGD 7.200 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Lecturer (hr & Leadership, Strategic Management And Brand Management Modules)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.700|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.200|
- Teach on short courses and academic programmes ranging from Undergraduate to Postgraduate level.
- Undertake the role as a Programme Leader and Module Leader across the various programmes as assigned.
Teaching & Learning
- Take on the role as the Programme Leader and Module Leader as assigned.
- Manage the team of associate lecturers including lecture induction, class observations, and conduct staff development seminars.
- Design and develop high quality curriculum and course materials within the existing academic framework.
- Review and ensure all coursework and exam assessments meet the intended learning outcomes of each module according to the course and module specification.
- Administer the setting and marking of coursework and examination, conduct internal moderation of all coursework with marking guides and QPMS examination in alignment with the course and module specification.
- Facilitate the internal moderation of all coursework and examination results in alignment with the course and module specification, before presentation to the end of term for Module/Subject Assessment Board and Program Assessment Board.
- Facilitate university site visits, the university audits and program reviews.
- Conduct objective assessments on coursework and examination appeal cases.
- Supervise Undergraduate and Postgraduate Final Year Projects/Dissertation/Research Work and facilitate the classes/workshops as assigned.
- Prepare and conduct lectures and tutorials/workshops/lab sessions/studio sessions as assigned (including overseas if required).
- Review the student module evaluation and conduct the student focus groups or Student-Staff Liaison meetings.
- Engage in student development by providing strong learning support and monitoring of students’ academic performances.
- Advise students with respect to academic performance, career opportunities, and pursuit of advanced studies.
- Develop online learning strategies with a duality of pedagogical functions (online learning, blended learning).
- Support or lead the projects in setting up with new or existing partner University or industry partner, and to prepare the documentation needed for the approval process.
Research & Knowledge Exchange
- Expected to have research skills and familiar with SPSS, R, Excel, NVIVO, Novi Survey and other statistical modelling and online survey software.
- Expected to have knowledge and understanding of e-learning platforms.
- Review and approve teaching assignments as proposed by programme executives.
- Extend and enhance the work of the department by promoting programmes and encouraging staff to develop innovative approaches to activities such as student recruitment and retention.
- Attend department and programme meetings in order to contribute to the decision making process and to develop productive working relationships within and across teams.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days