Central Jobs Legalisation Officer, Statutory Services (1 Year Contract) Position at Singapore Academy of Law
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of LEGALISATION OFFICER, STATUTORY SERVICES (1 YEAR CONTRACT) in our company, Singapore Academy of Law. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 1.600 - SGD 2.200 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Singapore Academy of Law
|Legalisation Officer, Statutory Services (1 Year Contract)
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- Assist with processing documents submitted for Legalisation over the counter
- Familiarise yourself with the different requirements on handling various types of documents
- Manage large number of customers over the counter
- Handle customer’s enquiries over the counter and via phone and email
- Perform data entry and other ad-hoc administrative duties assigned from time to time
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Detailed-oriented and meticulous
- Pleasant, positive working attitude and hardworking
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability via APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Centrally located near City Hall MRT station
- 5-days work week
- Great Working Environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About the Singapore Academy of Law
We consider ourselves as the promotion and development agency for the Singapore legal sector with the vision of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world class infrastructure and legal solutions. Our mandates are to build up the intellectual capital of the legal profession by enhancing legal knowledge, raise the international profile of Singapore law, promote Singapore as a centre for dispute resolution, and improve the standards and efficiency of legal practice through continuing professional development and the use of technology.
The success and growth of the Singapore Academy of Law can be attributed to its culture of Honour and Service. Honour to one another, the legal professional, the courts and the public which forms the foundation of legal practice. Service of committed, energetic and capable people to drive the legal profession and Singapore Law to greater heights.
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Registration No.: T09GB0002H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexi Benefit