Central Jobs Lng Operator Position at BEIJING GAS SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of LNG Operator in our company, BEIJING GAS SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED. For candidates who reside in Central and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Oil/Gas and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 5.000 - SGD 6.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||BEIJING GAS SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Oil/Gas|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 6.000|
Roles & Responsibilities
1. To administrate LNG deal operation, covering cargo operations including but not limited to loading/unloading instructions, shipping operations (if needed), documents preparation etc.
2. To Arrange inspection and insurance
3. To check, supervise and verify heating value calculations or changes.
4. To check, verify price calculations.
5. To prepare invoices to collect money and documents for payment etc.
6. To conduct ship shore compatibility studies and clear vessels with counterparties/ports/terminals
7. To handle disputes/demurrage/claims
8. To handle paper deal operations (if any)
9. To key in all data into systems, update and maintain all data correctness and integrity in a timely manner and maintain necessary spreadsheets for related tasks or to facilitate operations.
10. To develop the ADP and 90D schedule with counterparty
11. To make statistics/wrap-ups or summaries for operational data (if needed)
12. To facilitate KYC/counterparty onboard
13. To work with legal counsel for legal documents including but not limited to CA/NDA.
14. To work with legal counsel, finance and others for contract negotiations like MA/MSA/MSPA/SPA etc, esp. the commercial and technical parts related to shipping/operations/measurement and testing etc.
15. Collaborate with team members and building productive working relationships, to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team
16. Pass on knowledge to other team members and take part in training of new/junior members staff as and when necessary.
17. Other tasks assigned by superiors
Bachelor and above (Engineering / International Trading / Finance and other related majors)
2+ years’ relevant working experience for Bachelor degree holders and 1+ years’ relevant working experience for Master’s degree holders
1. Excellent Communication skills both written and spoken.
2. Have good English and Mandarin listening, speaking, reading and writing ability; Proficiency in Mandarin is a must
3. Strong facilitation, planning and organizational skills required.
4. Successful track record – able to demonstrate career progression.
5. Solid understanding of LNG business, having previously worked as an LNG operator.
6. Excellent understanding of the LNG business value chain
7. Career progression and training within global organization(s)
8. An excellent knowledge and understanding of LNG operation, physical and/or paper.
9. A thorough understanding of specifications and the logistics around the movement of LNG
10. The ability to understand and comply with Delegations of Authorities.
11. Willing to take responsibility and contribute with good professional ethics
Salary Range: S$6,00 (Negotiable) + AWS+VB
Location: Millenia Tower
Working hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- 5 days work week
- Attractive benefits, AWS+VB
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Beijing Gas Group provides natural gas supply, operation, management, infrastructure construction and related services for the Beijing city and operates over 20 gas projects around the country. We are also engaged in gas resources exploration in the upstream, operation transmission pipeline and storage in the midstream, and town gas grid construction, operation and user service in the downstream.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 201702213R
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Specific Location: Millenia Tower, Promenade