Central Jobs Loan Processing Admin / Associate (cbd / Banking Ind / 5d) Position at MMC Success Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, we MMC Success Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as loan processing admin / associate (cbd / banking ind / 5d) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||MMC Success Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Loan Processing Admin / Associate (cbd / Banking Ind / 5d)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Great Career Progression
- Attractive Company Benefits
- Normal Office Hours
- Handle loans documentation, with experience in Mortgage Loan for Property, Land & Construction Loan, hire purchase loan
- Process letters of offer & disbursement.
- Custodian safekeeping function with monitoring & tracking of the safekeeping security documents from Law Firms.
- Creation and maintain client/loan records in the system.
- Monitoring and tracking of loan process.
- Liaise with customers and law firms when required.
- Perform loan redemption function
- Any adhoc duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Numerate and meticulous with a keen eye for details
- Proactive, responsible, good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MSWORD format by using Apply Now button.
*We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Important Note: MMC Success Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Ha Wai Qi
Registration Number: R22107863
EA License No: 22C1107
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MMC Success is a leading recruitment agency that provide integrated end-to-end HR solutions in Singapore.
Our depth of experience enable us to understand the recruitment market, we manage to provide a professional HR solutions and develop a quality relationships between companies and candidates.
Our current and future team member of MMC Success are well trained with enthusiasm, responsible, professional and trust-worthy to give the best in service.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202210388G
- EA No.: 22C1107
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Loan Processing Admin / Associate (cbd / Banking Ind / 5d) position job vacancies