Geylang Jobs Logistics And Shipping Executive (permanent Full Time) Position at EMSIL TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Geylang and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, EMSIL TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Logistics and Shipping Executive (Permanent Full Time) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Merchandising with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||EMSIL TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD|
|Position||Logistics And Shipping Executive (permanent Full Time)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Merchandising, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
· Work closely with procurement team and keep track of all PO
· Once shipment arrives, ensure that items matches PO
· Assist in checking for defects, shortfalls or other issues
· Communicate with supplier on delayed shipment. Shortfall and defects
· Maintain positive and professional relationship with all suppliers
· Prepare delivery paperwork for Engineer before customer appointment
· Work closely with accounts team to ensure prompt payment with suppliers
· Data entry of all shipment and delivery records into system
· Diploma in any field
· At least 2 years experience with logistics or shipping industry
· Good with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Good communication skills with customer service mindset
· Willingness to learn, fast learner
· Team Player. Responsible and meticulous
· Training will be provided
· Flexi Work hours – negotiable (at least 25 hours per week)
· Permanent part-time role
· Training will be provided, entry level welcome to apply
· Required to work in office
· Can Start immediately
Uni / poly students having holiday welcome to apply
Only applicants who match the above requirements need apply, shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.