Jurong East Jobs Logistics Assistant Position at GIIAVA (Singapore) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Jurong East and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Logistics Assistant in our business office, GIIAVA (Singapore) PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|GIIAVA (Singapore) PTE. LTD.
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
Looking for Singaporean / Local candidates ONLY for this Logistics Profiles .
- DESIRED PROFILE
- Daily management of order processing, tracking and monitoring both inbound i.e supplier to plant and outbound i.e. plant to customers
- Ensure logistics support with on time shipments & freight as and when needed from and to the production plant
- Optimize daily transport and cost for freight of cargos with planning and execution for equipment’s and goods in an efficient way in terms of time and cost
- Meet on time deliveries and coordinate or follow up in case of discrepancies, with suppliers or customers,
- Assist and ensure resolving safety, service, operational, and logistics issues or complaints of customers or suppliers
- Bookkeeping and maintaining import export documentation such as bills , commercial invoices, , stocks owned, other statutory documents
- Generate & Maintain proper and accurate pre and post shipment administrative documents in co ordination with team members and ensure all logistics procedure comply with laws regulation and safety requirements
- Periodic evaluation of costing to be conducted independently and any trends, discrepancies or variations to be tracked and addressed.
- Participate in improvement projects and action across organisation to drive supply chain efficiency and improvement
- SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Diploma or higher education and/or equivalent experience
- Customer oriented and result driven
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyse, review information developing and implementing solutions
- Experience handling goods and chemicals preferred
- Transportation or logistic experience an added advantage
- Strong communication skills and detail oriented with preference proficiency in excel and word
- Flexible work environment, Positive Work culture, Growth Oppor
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The GIIAVA group of companies is focussed on converting byproducts from agriculture into value added materials. Our biggest processes currently upgrade low grade oils coming from vegetable oil processing. We also deploy solutions to convert biomass byproducts from animal farming into soil enrichers. We are a research and engineering driven company, with chemical research being done in Singapore, and microbiological research being done in India.
Our biggest existing product line is de-oiling of soybean lecithin to produce high purity lecithin. This is being done in India and in Singapore as well.
We target smaller-scale, quicker deployments of all our developed technologies to agriculture in the Asian region.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200304520M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Transportation to & from Jurong East MRT, As required for safe operation at site, Plant related staff on Shifts, all others on regular hours
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong East 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong East 2023
- Logistics Assistant position job vacancies