Central Jobs Maintenance Coordinator(construction Industry) Position at Rich Construction Company Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Maintenance Coordinator(Construction Industry) with full time working hours for our company office, Rich Construction Company Pte Ltd, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Rich Construction Company Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Maintenance Coordinator(Construction Industry).
|Rich Construction Company Pte Ltd
|Maintenance Coordinator(construction Industry)
|Type of Work
· Coordinate with Developer / Management Agent / Consultants’ Representatives to schedule inspection and sequence of work for defects rectification.
· Carry out inspections to identify root cause of defects issue and make suitable recommendation for rectification works.
· Manage daily site operations – coordinate with subcontractors and lead a team of workers to carry out works according to approved drawings, instructions, or approved method.
· Ensure that all site works are complying with safety standards and processes.
· Carry out inspection to ensure quality and acceptability of all works.
· Ensuring that the works are carried out to schedule and keep proper records to close on defects cases with stakeholders.
· To report on the progress and quality of rectification works on site.
· With relevant trade Diploma / Certificates or working experiences.
· Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
· Possesses Safety Supervisor Certificate and knowledgeable on-site safety requirements.
· Able to communicate effectively with Client, Homeowners and Subcontractors.
· Strong in organization and coordination of site work, with respect to management of workers and Subcontractors.
· Good technical knowledge of building trades and acceptable practices, as well as defects rectification methodology is essential.
· Able to work independently and deliver results within stipulated deadlines.
|Rich Construction Company Pte. Ltd., Singapura
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 199，Rich Construction Company Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of China Construction (South Pacific) Development Pte Ltd. Its former is known as China Construction Builders Pte Ltd. Today, It specializes in structural & architectural construction works with a BCA grading of A1 category in General Building. Efforts from our numerous committed staff contribute to the achievement of the company's success. RCC currently has a full range of equipment to support our projects' requirement. "People-oriented, building a reputation through customers' trust, Quality products and services" will be continuous adopted as core value in the future development.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 200007715C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: To be advised during the interview, To be advised during the interview, To be advised during the interview