Central Jobs Maintenance Engineer Position at Search Index Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Search Index Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as maintenance engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Maintenance.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 4.400, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Search Index Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.400|
- Equipment Maintenance
- Electro-Mechanical Equipment
- No Exp Welcome To Apply – Training Provided
- Plan and implement the execution of preventive and corrective programs for the equipment
- Perform troubleshooting, faut diagnosis and failure analysis to determine cause of failure for equipment
- Develop Standard Operating procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI)
- Monitor the performance of the equipment, manage workaround solutions and mitigate measures for all maintenance activities
- Establish and maintain proper document system
- To identify, plan and review of necessary training need for the Maintenance Team
- Maintenance and related reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess a Degree in Engineering
- Possess 1 – 2 years’ experience in equipment / production machine maintenance
- No experience are welcome to apply and training will be provided
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button or email your resume with the following details inside your resume for faster processing:
• Reason for leaving each past & current employment
• Salary drawn for each past & current employment
• Expected Salary
• Earliest availability date
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Yoong Poh Feng
EA License | 14C7092
EA Registration Number | R1105076
- Work Life Balance
- Good Benefits & Bonus
- Near to MRT
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Index is a people-centric professional Human Resources consultancy firm, establish in 2014 and by our Slogan “Bridging Career, Enhancing Life”, We, The People @ Search Index believes we are the bridge connecting Companies to Candidates empowering them to secure their Career and enabling them to have a better life.
Search Index is an inaugural recipient of the distinguished HCP(EA) mark by the Ministry of Manpower
(By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.)
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201410806W
- EA No.: 14C7092
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days