River Valley Jobs Management Associate, Risk Management And Operations Position at Asia Genesis Asset Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Asia Genesis Asset Management Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in River Valley and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of management associate, risk management and operations and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Asia Genesis Asset Management Pte Ltd
|Management Associate, Risk Management And Operations
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We are looking for high calibre, driven, meticulous and strong independent individual to join us as Management Associate, working within a highly dynamic and fast moving environment.
- The Management Associate will gain exposure to key functions such as Risk Management and Operations, Fund Operations and Compliance
- Risk Management and Operations include trading operational support such as trade/ position/ cash verification and reconciliation, daily risk management reporting, review/ monitor investment restrictions and risk management parameters to ensure compliance
- Fund Operations involves NAV valuation, cash management, capital activities including subscription and redemption, support annual financial audit by Big Four auditor
- Compliance includes regulatory and business/ operational compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and with internal policies, processes and controls
- Collaborate with teams and partner with key service providers including brokers, fund administrators and auditors to provide cross-functional support across core business domains to achieve operational excellence and high quality standards
- Opportunity to participate in strategic initiatives such as streamlining, automation, system enhancement in alignment with long-term goals and objectives
- Solid bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant experience in similar capacities
- Independent, driven and committed, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, organized, analytical and detail-oriented
- Dynamic thinker, with ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong in Microsoft Office and IT savvy. Good experience in coding a plus.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants, please apply directly or you may forward a copy of your latest resume to hr(add)asiagenesis.com with email indicating Application for Management Associate (Your Name). Candidates who require work passes need not apply.
- 2 mins walk to TE Line
- Cohesive Environment
- Attractive Benefits and Perks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asia Genesis Asset Management is a Singapore-based hedge fund manager, with more than 20 years of history.
We focus on delivering all-weather, superior, uncorrelated risk-adjusted returns for our investors, with emphasis on trust, integrity, and reliability. We provide world-class results to our clients in our expert space and have an impressive list of experienced professionals with proven track records, who bring about strong core investment and business domain expertise. With a strong collaborative culture that promotes excellence, growth, and success, we are committed to be a top performing investment manager globally.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201923392C
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Training Allowance