Central Jobs Management Consultant – Corporate Strategy & M&a Position at Page Personnel
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Management Consultant - Corporate Strategy & M&A with full time working hours for our company office, Page Personnel, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Page Personnel, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Management Consultant - Corporate Strategy & M&A.
|Position||Management Consultant - Corporate Strategy & M&a|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Corporate Finance/Investment|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a Management Consultant to join my client who is currently expanding aggressively for their ASEAN business portfolio.
Our client is a boutique consultancy firm with over a decade of experience across Asia, focusing on major projects around Digital and Smart Manufacturing.
- Conduct primary, secondary research and competitive analysis (e.g., offerings, market positioning, customers, financial performance, etc.)
- Evaluate potential opportunities for acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnerships
- Perform data analysis to drive insights and make recommendations (e.g., financial modelling, cost-benefit analysis)
- Develop go-to-market strategies to grow clients’ businesses; including preparation of business plans and presentation decks for board meetings
- Conceptualize and build marketing, training and investment materials
- Results driven, hands-on and strong team player who works well in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Open minded – Keen to get wide exposure across different services & industries
- Self-starter, high energy and detail oriented; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and manage complex regional engagements
- Fluent written and verbal English; ability to speak a South East Asian language a plus
This is a permanent opportunity with an ambitious and dynamic Management Consultancy firm here in Singapore. This opportunity will allow individuals to gain exposure across multiple industries across ASEAN, mainly with the Fortune 500 companies and conglomerates. They offer an attractive remuneration package and a strong platform for developmental opportunities.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.
- Fast growing and expanding consultancy firm across ASEAN
- Regional Exposure
- Newly created position!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Page Personnel is an established brand globally with 85 offices in 20 countries. The philosophy behind Page Personnel in Singapore is simple. We see an opportunity to deliver a specialist, high quality recruitment service in the placement of junior finance and accounting as well as secretarial and office support staff.
With Page Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199804751N
- EA No.: 18C9065
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days