Central Jobs Manager (accounts Payable) Position at BOC AVIATION LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of MANAGER (Accounts Payable). For candidates who reside in Central and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BOC AVIATION LIMITED and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BOC AVIATION LIMITED|
|Position||Manager (accounts Payable)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
MANAGER (Accounts Payable)
Reporting to the Financial Control Manager, the job duties include:
• Assist to supervise accounts payable team• Review new vendor creation and related documents for compliance with internal policies
• Review invoices for compliance with internal policies before payment
• Review monthly bank reconciliations and AP aging reconciliations
• Perform monthly budget vs actual tracking for all departments• Ensure timely closing of PO, CM and AP modules
• Prepare month end schedules and reports
• Assist in accounts payable related projects
• Degree in accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years working experience. Prior experience in accounts payable function and knowledge of Singapore GST will be advantage.
• Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel and Words.
• High integrity, good interpersonal skills, meticulous and capable of delivering accurate and timely reports.
• Diligent and able to meet tight deadline in a fast-paced working environment
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP is an added advantage
|Address||79 Robinson Rd, Room 15-01 BOC Aviation, Singapura 068897|
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for career advancement within company
- Friendly working environment with tea and pastries
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BOC Aviation Limited (“BOC Aviation”) is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of more than 500 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet is leased to 87 airlines in 39 countries and regions. BOC Aviation is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and has its headquarters in Singapore with offices in Dublin, London, New York, and Tianjin. The Company has an investment grade corporate credit rating of “A-“ from both Fitch Ratings and S&P Global Ratings.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 199307789K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)