Central Region Jobs Manager, Country Procurement & Accounts Payable Position at Maybank
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Maybank is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Manager, Country Procurement & Accounts Payable and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Manager, Country Procurement & Accounts Payable|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Formulate, operationalise and ensure compliance of policies, processes and procedures in relation to enterprise-level procurement, including initiatives, projects as and when directed by group or country finance
- Project management for projects and initiatives for the unit and FMC
- Provide operational support within the team for new products, projects and initiatives
- Manage the Bank’s full accounts payable cycle from approving invoices and staff reimbursement for timely and accurate payments
- Ensure account receivables [AR] are timely, accurately, and efficiently processed in compliance with prevailing governance
- Ensure taxes are collected, paid, accounted, reconciled and reported in accordance with tax rules and policies
- Ensure vendor payments are approved in accordance with bank’s guidelines on a timely basis
- Any other activities, processes and initiatives as required
- A degree or professional qualifications in Accountancy with at least 5 years of accounts payable and procurement operations experience in a retail/ commercial bank
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in procurement and accounting operations in a banking environment
- Project management experience would be an added advantage
- Display of analytical thinking, meticulousness and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Possess necessary interpersonal skills and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision to achieve departmental and sector objectives
- Be part of the region's leading financial services provider
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maybank is a Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) in Singapore. For the convenience of our customers, all Maybank's 22 Branches and more than 35 ATMs are strategically located in both the business districts and suburban estates. Maybank is also part of atm5 - Singapore's only shared ATM network combining the reach of more than 130 locations of the six QFBs.
Maybank is committed to bringing seamless banking and a wider spectrum of value-added financial services to our valued customers. By harnessing the latest technological advances to increase our network's effectiveness, our customers are able to conduct their banking transactions at any time and anywhere in the world, via the traditional as well as electronic channels.
Maybank remains strongly committed to the Singapore operations, and our 32-storey headquarters, Maybank Tower, is the physical manifestation of this. As a QFB, Maybank Singapore will explore strategic alliances with the other QFBs for mutual benefit, and for the benefit of our customers who can expect to see a Bank that is closer to them - a Bank that understands their unique requirements.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201804195C
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)