Central Jobs Manager, Cyber Security / It Security (policy & Govern)- Up To $8500 (id: 575591 Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Manager, Cyber Security / IT Security (Policy & Govern)- Up to $8500 (ID: 575591 and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 6.000 - SGD 8.400 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)|
|Position||Manager, Cyber Security / It Security (policy & Govern)- Up To $8500 (id: 575591|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 6.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.400|
- Identify, assess, mitigate and monitor cyber and technology risks to applications that support company along with understanding and ensuring compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Support the Head of Business Delivery and work closely with teams and partners through all stages of Life & Health Re-Insurance Partnership programmes effectively and efficiently.
- Be a trusted advisor and play an important role to support the business strategy, manage risk, and align security controls and capabilities engaging in areas of development, design and execution of our global and line of business specific control programs.
- You will understand and interpret country-specific regulatory requirements and corporate policies, communicate these clearly alongside current statuses, and provide oversight of compliance as required.
- Manage and monitor the Technology/Cyber risk posture for the business, providing management with transparency over what these risks are and how they can be addressed
- This role will partner with other technology teams and various lines of business, and cybersecurity teams to ensure company’s security architecture, policies, standards, risk assessments, monitoring, and regulatory requirements are followed according to the requirements of the company Group Standards.
- Lead regular steering and partnerships’ workstream meetings with key stakeholders and escalate any critical/key issues to Head of Business Delivery.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Proficiency in information security domains, including policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management, data protection, technology resiliency and governance metrics.
- Experience working across large environments and ability to collaborate with teams and individuals throughout the company to accomplish common goals.
- Ideally working experience with various jurisdictions and regulators – in particular, the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Industry qualifications such as CISSP, CISM or CRISC is preferred.
- Knowledge in emerging technologies such as APIs, Cloud computing and Blockchain is preferred.
- Strong and demonstrable experience in managing end to end onboarding partnerships and relationships (preferably both business and IT related projects) ideally in the health insurance/reinsurance Financial Services and Banking sector
- Good understanding of commercial practices and business processes, preferably in Financial Services (banking or insurance related) and Healthcare Services with ability to provide solutions and interpret business impact to changes
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Code: PRIT
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1875348
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients.
Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Our deep market understanding and industry expertise, honed over four decades of operations in Singapore, gives us an edge in driving business change and empowering your organisation to overcome future HR challenges. We combine our expertise with genuine human insights to provide strategic solutions for your HR needs. Our team will partner with you to enhance your HR practices, so you can confidently achieve more.
For more information, please visit ww.persolkelly.com.sg
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200007268E
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days