Central Jobs Manager, Finance Operations Position at Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of manager, finance operations and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd|
|Position||Manager, Finance Operations|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Etiqa Insurance Singapore is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Finance Operations team. Do you have what it takes?
- Passionate about working with people?
- A creative thinker with a positive attitude & outlook?
- A strong dynamic communicator able to collaborate effectively?
- Willing to learn, adapt & grow in a fast paced work environment?
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
This exciting proposition allows you to work with Etiqa, a leader in the insurance sector, optimizing your unique skill set, and getting onboard our journey towards “Making The World A Better Place”.
- Review journal entries, reconcile control accounts from core systems to ensure closing is completed accurately and timely.
- Ensure all interfund entries are performed correctly and tally within insurance funds before closing.
- Ensure all policy & commission & reinsurance related payments are processed within agreed SLA and accurately.
- Perform trend analysis on commission payment by sales ** expense allocation is performed per ratio provided by Actuarial.
- All payments must be approved per Limit of Authority/system UAM.
- Ensure bank recon, balance recon and credit control is within healthy key risk indicator.
- Prepare and host monthly credit control meetings with all sales channels and operations team.
- Perform bank and balance sheet reconciliation and investigate unreconciled transactions timely with zero/low unreconciled items > 180days.
- Review and provide variance analysis for GST quarterly submission reports.
- Work collaboratively with different teams on initiatives to improve Finance’s efficiency (RPA, automation solutions & system enhancements etc.).
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Manage a team of 3 staff
- Any other work assigned
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Posses good leadership skills
- IFRS 17 knowledge preferred but not mandatory
- Preferably with insurance background
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Etiqa is owned by Maybank Ageas Holdings Berhad, a joint venture company that combines local market knowledge with international insurance expertise. The company is 69% owned by Maybank, the fourth largest banking group in Southeast Asia with more than 22 million customers worldwide in 20 countries; and 31% by Ageas, an international insurance group with 33 million customers across 16 countries and a heritage that spans over 180 years. As a licensed life and general insurance company registered in the Republic of Singapore and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), we are governed by the Insurance Act.
Etiqa has been protecting Singaporeans since 1961 with a range of general insurance solutions that constantly evolve to meet their ever-changing needs. As the appointed insurer for the Housing Development Board (HDB) Fire Insurance Scheme in Singapore, we have been protecting more than 300,00 homes since 2009.
In 2014, Etiqa added a comprehensive suite of life insurance solutions, including protection, savings and retirement solutions to our portfolio to better serve our growing customer base and the needs of the modern day consumer. We are rated “A-” by Fitch in 2017 for our financial strength and stable outlook.
Our relentless dedication to being a digital and innovative insurer has resulted in new solutions, such as pioneering EASY save series of savings plans online and direct to customers, and the delivery of a customer-centric experience, such as offering real-time flight delay claims for travel insurance, and usage-based car insurance.
Etiqa Insurance is hiring! Welcome to our newly launched portal, #connecTiQa, and explore opportunities for career growth! Find out what it takes to become an Etiqan and connect with us! See what’s available: http://po.st/n8GzAZ
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 201331905K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 21 days annual leave/ Attractive pay package with variable performance bonus, Smart Casual