Central Jobs Manager, Hr & Admin – Cbd/ Tech/ Up To $7000 + Aws +vb Position at JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Manager, HR & Admin - CBD/ Tech/ Up To $7000 + AWS +VB. For candidates who reside in Central - Others and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 5.000 - SGD 7.000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Manager, Hr & Admin - Cbd/ Tech/ Up To $7000 + Aws +vb|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 7.000|
Our client, one of the leading technology companies who is currently expanding and is looking to hire a highly motivated Manager in HR & Admin to join their admirable team.
- You will be reporting to the General Manager
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR
- To assist on any training requests: sourcing, proposal & coordination
- Handle admin duties such as company licenses renewal, insurance renewal, moving of office, tenancy Agreement, purchase of office and pantry supplies.
- Managing payroll, recruitment, government claims, income tax, CPF, leave management, yearly performance review, Employee Data record keeping, dismissal, Letter of Appointment, Employee Handbook, employee benefits/ welfare, staff retention, employee relations, Work Pass Application, etc.
- Responsible to IT related issue such as hardware and software purchase, create/remove of emails, copier machine etc.
- Degree in HR & Business Administration qualification
- Minimum 5 – 8 years of HR & Admin experience.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team with ability to utilize such rich diversity to lead the team effectively toward its goals.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire for continuous improvement as a team member
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
EA License: 90C3026
EA Personnel No: R122887
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an international recruitment consultancy dedicated to connecting companies with high-level talent across Asia, the US and Europe. Our approach to business is firmly underpinned by our core values, championing freedom, discipline and fairness in delivering exceptional standards of service to our clients with speed and sincerity.
With a corporate culture rooted in the concept of ‘Tsunagu’, a Japanese term meaning to pass, to link or to continue, we aspire to build meaningful professional connections in support of individual, societal and economic growth on an international scale.
EA License No: 90C3026
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198700615W
- EA No.: 90C3026
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees