Bishan Jobs Manager / Senior Manager, Community Engagement (fundraising) Position at Cadmus Resources
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Cadmus Resources are looking for candidates for the position of manager / senior manager, community engagement (fundraising) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Bishan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 5.000 - SGD 8.000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Manager / Senior Manager, Community Engagement (fundraising)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
- Medical Institution with Charity Status
- Stewardship and Stakeholders Engagement
- Collaborative Working Environment
- Strategise and develop philanthropy and stewardship programmes.
- Research and proactively cultivate prospects and develop major gift strategies.
- Develop and implement administrative protocols for major gift receipt and processing to fulfil donors’ accountability and regulatory compliance.
- Support grant proposals and presentations with various stakeholders to garner long term financial support.
- Cultivate and steward donor relationships for a shared vision and continued support for the charity.
- Develop and manage all stewardship content including personalising presentations and communications to ensure understanding and identification with our cause.
- Develop and implement meaningful stewardship engagements and events.
- Proactive management of a portfolio of supporters through identification of core engagement groups through research and data analytics.
- Drive and initiate ways to maximise potential support from individuals or corporations.
- Provide support for fundraising events and activities.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in philanthropy, stewardship, fundraising or marketing with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in healthcare or Voluntary Welfare Organisations preferred.
- Good writing skills and thorough with data.
- Good social media skills.
To apply, please submit your detailed CV with the following details for faster processing:
- Reason for leaving
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
You may also visit our careers page at https://ww.careers-page.com/cadmusresources/job/V58RXR to upload your CV.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted shortly.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Cadmus, we believe in beginning every business relationship with the end result in mind.
Through our specialized permanent placement services, we aim to find great people, who will, in turn, be transformed into great performers. Our Target end result-total efficiency and productivity for the company.
Whatever your background may be, we will go through the comprehensive Cadmus protocol: A thorough understanding of your professional history, followed by discussions and our recommended approaches that will be ideal for your career hunting process. This way, we can then achieve the best result for you.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 53046825E
- EA No.: 05C3447
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Bishan 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Bishan 2023
- Manager / Senior Manager, Community Engagement (fundraising) position job vacancies