Central Jobs Manager / Senior Manager, Customer Service Position at Arts House Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Arts House Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of manager / senior manager, customer service with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Arts House Ltd
|Manager / Senior Manager, Customer Service
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
Assist and support the HOD in managing the customer service department with the objective of delivering excellent service standards at any AHL venues and running FOH services.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Customer Service Operations
- To provide excellent customer service to patrons and visitors at the venues
- To review and implement policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) in the areas of Customer Service (whether executed in-house or via externa business partners) and where applicable to establish new policies and SOP:
Front of House
- Responsible for reviewing training materials (refresher and new ushers’ training) to ensure relevance
- Conduct and organize training for ushers (current and new)
b. Hosting and hospitality services
- Ensure deployment when such services are requested
- Ensure that service standards are enforced and deliverables met
c. Concierge (Patrons)
- Cloak room service / On site Baggage Deposit Facilities
- General information (centres, performance-related etc)
- Customer care (nursing room, wheel-chairs, umbrella sleeves etc)
- Customer assistance (as required)
- To support in planning and coordination during events. To ensure that casual manpower is effectively deployment and information is communicated to all staff within the department so that everyone has the required amount of information to carry out their duties effectively and deliver the required service experience to all our customers.
- To conduct daily briefing to keep team updated on performance related matters, information and issues affecting the centre, review of incidents and events to ensure that all service staff are able to carry out their duties effectively and are empowered to make decisions.
- To oversee overall day to day FOH operations and ensure smooth and consistent delivery of standards set by the HOD.
2. Customer Feedback and Problem-Solving
- To work closely with the HOD to establish parameters of empowerment to meet the objective of attending to customer feedback and managing issues promptly and effectively.
- To attend to on-site customer feedback and respond to written customer feedback
- To resolve problems on-site including medical and other emergencies, patrons and artists’ dissatisfaction as well as operational issues with external business partners etc
3. Planning and budgeting
- To assist the HOD in administering, planning and overseeing overall Customer Service expenditure and budgets including all overheads/expenses and casual manpower costs, equipment maintenance and operation cost associated with service delivery
– Tracking budget accounts for the department
– Monitor departmental expenses to ensure that expenses are on track and are within forecasted amounts
4. Staff Deployment and Management and Performance Review
- To establish an effective operational duty structure and ensures that staff deployment meets service deliverables in all areas and for all events, at all times.
– Plan the monthly duty roster of customer service team
– Proposes, plans and provides manpower count for casual ushers at venue hire events.
– Provides overall coordination of manpower for events at venues as well as estimate requested costs projections
- To lead, manage and motivate all Customer Service staff including casuals’ department.
- To develop a proper Casual Hiring System (which might include working with external vendors)
- To assist & support the HOD in establishing Key Performance Indicators in all areas of Customer Service and to provide regular performance review of service deliverables
5. Knowledge Transfer and Training
- To liaise directly and effectively with other departments so as to keep abreast of all issues and information pertaining to the centres. This is to ensure that all relevant information is effectively and efficiently communicated to staff for their communication to external customers.
- To ensure specifically that up-to-date show-related information and knowledge (e.g. seating plan, ticket pricing, performance synopsis etc), as well as centre-related information are conveyed to all Customer Service staff promptly.
- Jointly responsible for training all relevant staff on Customer Service standards and policies. This also includes reviewing training manuals used for training new and existing ushers.
- To work with the HOD and/or other relevant department to implement a comprehensive training program (including Crisis Management) to ensure consistent as well as exceptional customer service standards.
6. Lead the Customer Service team to conduct In-house tours at Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall
7. To carry out and assume any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the HOD and senior management.
1. Educational qualifications
- Diploma or a degree
- Training in customer service is essential
- At least 5 years’ (for Manager) or 8 years’ (for Senior Manager) relevant experience in a similar field and at least 3 years in a management capacity.
4. Specific skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills and business writing skills. Has to be diplomatic and tactful. Play a strong leadership role in driving company values and translating them to colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think on one’s feet
- Strong customer service aptitude
Able to work shift hours (Day or Afternoon) , Weekends/ PH (as well as irregular hours).
- Excellent office location - in town, close to MRTs
- Attractive remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Arts House Limited (AHL)is a not-for-profit organizationcommitted to enriching lives through the arts. AHL manages two key landmarks located in the heart of Singapore’s Civic District -- The Arts House, a multidisciplinary arts centre with a focus on literary programming, and the Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall, a heritage building that is home to the Singapore Symphony Orchestra. It also runs the Goodman Arts Centre and Aliwal Arts Centre, two creative enclaves for artists, arts groups and creative businesses, and performing arts space Drama Centre. AHL presents the Singapore International Festival of Arts,the annual pinnacle celebration of performance and interdisciplinary arts in Singaporecommissioned bythe National Arts Council.
AHL was set up in 11 Dec 2002 as a public company under the National ArtsCouncil and was formerly known as The Old Parliament House Limited. It was officially renamed Arts House Limited on 19 Mar 2014.
Interested candidates, please send your resume via clicking on"Apply Now"button below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 200210647W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Smart Casual, As per job scope