Central Jobs Manager, – Ux Designer, – Group Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking #se Position at United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Manager, - UX Designer, - Group Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking #Se. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB), and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB)
|Manager, - Ux Designer, - Group Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking #se
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
About UOB INFINITY
- UOB INFINITY empowers the business users with a full suite of banking solutions through a web and mobile app across 10 countries in Asia.
- We offer innovative solutions and experience to help business users manage their finances and business. Our platform is driven by customer centric designs aligned with data analytics to ultimately increase channel usage and deepen the relationship with our customers.
- We are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial and open-minded team players who are keen to learn, enjoy taking on multiple roles, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- You will play a pivotal role in UI and UX for the Infinity platform across UOB Group.
- As one of the key strategic programs in UOB Group, you will be embarking in a diverse and fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to be engaged in transformative programs, and collaborate with various country stakeholders, business segments and technology teams.
- We believe in empowering our people, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do and their successes.
Join us to transform the future of banking and make banking simple, transparent, and engaging!
About this role
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital channels. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets on our e-channels.
- Able to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Able to translate design recommendations into customer journeys, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Collaborating with the Product Owners, Business Analysts, internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the business internet and mobile user.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Utilise Sketch, Zeplin, Azure, Confluence, JIRA to drive collaboration with Product Owners, Business Analyst and Developers.
- Contribute to research roadmap and ensure research is a key strategic component of product development and customer experience.
- Communicate and deliver meaningful research insights in effective, innovative, and impactful ways to a variety of audiences from the design team, engineering team, to executive teams.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Results and impact-focused, you always have an eye on the overall outcome and desired impact.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Zeplin, Microsoft Axure, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A enthusiastic team player who is open to feedback and collaborative design but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Understands human behaviour, you are great at translating quantitative and qualitative data into deep, meaningful insights.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, you are at examining information in detail in order to identify key or important elements and make recommendations or solve problems.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.
Since then, UOB has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. Today, UOB is rated among the world’s top banks: ‘Aa1’ by Moody’s and ‘AA-’ by Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
Generations of UOB employees for the past 80 years have carried through the entrepreneurial spirit, focus on long-term value creation and an unwavering commitment to do what is right for our customers and our colleagues.
At UOB, we believe in being a responsible financial services provider and we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our stakeholders and in the communities in which we operate.
Just as we are dedicated to helping our customers manage their finances wisely and grow their businesses, UOB is steadfast in our support of social development, particularly in the areas of art, children and education.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 193500026Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Manager, - Ux Designer, - Group Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking #se position job vacancies