Orchard Jobs Marketing & Communications Assistant – 12 Mths Contract (luxury Jewellery Brand) Position at Luxury Careers
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Marketing & Communications Assistant - 12 mths contract (Luxury Jewellery Brand) with full time working hours for our company office, Luxury Careers, for residents of Orchard and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Luxury Careers, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Marketing & Communications Assistant - 12 mths contract (Luxury Jewellery Brand).
|Position||Marketing & Communications Assistant - 12 Mths Contract (luxury Jewellery Brand)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.000|
• World Renowned Luxury Jewellery Brand
• Dynamic Working Environment
• Contract – 12 months; 5-days work week
Support PR & Communication on:
- Press Release Kits for Global brand & product campaigns
- Regional PR initiatives – events, editorials, product etc
- Manage all media assets shared from global monitoring deadlines and specifications
Support on Client & Experience projects:
- Contributing to event & activation proposal decks – with competitive research
- Manage any itinerary or schedule for client/crm events
Supervise and implement local events in partnership with VM & Events Manager:
- Support & coordinate all assigned local events with a focus on exclusive and unique experiences:
Support Visual Merchandising process & ensure excellent implementation of action plans
- Support implementation of VM plans and guidelines in the different networks: implement Boutique seasonal themes & Watch Specialist animations.
- Collaborate with Marketing to support seasonal advertising campaigns in boutiques.
- 1-3 years relevant experience preferably in the luxury industry. Production, design / arts / marketing background will be an asset.
- Creative, pragmatic, and proactive. Detail-oriented, strong in project management.
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence stake holders.
- Good decision-making skills with experience in planning, organizing, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Team player with high level of integrity.
If you are interested to apply for this role, kindly submit your detailed of resume in MS WORD format
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
EA Personnel #: R1875146
EA Licence #: 22C1376
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Competitive Salary Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Luxury Careers we believe that luxurious careers provide luxurious lives.
We do not view Talent and Recruitment in the traditional way. Instead, we come together with the right clients and the right candidates to approach all opportunities.
Our business ethos is to foster enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers to facilitate a successful and consistent job fit. We believe that it must start in a place where we have clarity and trust, with our clients and with our candidates
We are highly committed to position the best opportunities to meet our 'Candidates' career growth and needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202236207N
- EA No.: 22C1376
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Orchard 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Orchard 2023
- Marketing & Communications Assistant - 12 Mths Contract (luxury Jewellery Brand) position job vacancies