Orchard Jobs Marketing Effectiveness, Associate Director Position at IPG Mediabrands (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, IPG Mediabrands (S) Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as marketing effectiveness, associate director with a full time work system, which domiciled in Orchard and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||IPG Mediabrands (S) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Marketing Effectiveness, Associate Director|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Who are we?
UM is a strategic media planning and buying agency with a focus on Futureproofing brands. As architects of the media experience, we strive to build brands that will disrupt, and not be disrupted; building brands that will stand the test of time. Over the last two years, UM has been growing from strength to strength in the Asia Pacific. We have recently been awarded several industry accolades including Campaign Asia’s APAC Media Network of The Year 2021, Southeast Asia Consultancy of The Year 2021, and Southeast Asia Content Marketing Agency of The Year 2021. We are constantly on the lookout for Bold, Resilient, Forward-Thinking talent for our agency, and we are excited to induct them into our high-performance culture. Come join us if you are looking to belong to a future-forward network. Find out more at **
The Associate Director, Marketing Effectiveness reports into the Chief Product Officer and be responsible for facilitating the delivery of analytics workstreams responsible for the end-to-end support, delivery, and most critically, interpretation of business outcomes by partnering with the global IPG analytics capability.
- Communicate with and participate in meetings with key business stakeholders, internally and externally, to identify key business questions and communicate project outcomes through a business lens
- Build business proposals, scopes of work and solution frameworks to be used, understood and commissioned by both analytics experts and non-experts alike
- Deliver model outcome presentations providing compelling clear recommendations for business action, optimisation and growth
- Find creative solutions, routed in marketing best practice, to address identified business questions by way of available data sets and available analytic solutions
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with communication planners, creative assets, media planners, buyers, clients and other partner agencies leveraging project outcomes
- Be a thought leader and provide creative solutions to comprehensively analyse campaigns and business performance uncovering growth solutions
- Contribute to client teams overall capabilities and understanding of the role and impact of media and communications channels
- Partner with and guide a team of offshore analysts in model execution, with minimal hands-on interference to deliver project outcomes
- Lean into wider data solutions including that sit beyond econometric modelling solutions
- Vast experience working in an agency, consultancy or client side role
- Analytical experience
- Exposure to the following types of models:
- – Multivariate Regression
- – Bayesian Regression
- – Decision Tree Modelling
- – Randomized Control Trial
- – Multi Touch Attribution
- – Discrete Choice Models
- Advertising / media / marketing experience
- Ability to construct and deliver business presentations not just model output presentations
- Understanding of business levers and growth drivers
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, DCM, GA, Tableau
- Working knowledge of some / all SQL, SAS, R, Python
UM is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. People with Disabilities and all historically excluded or under-represented people are encouraged to apply.
|Address||40A Orchard Road #04-01 Macdonald House, IPG Mediabrands (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapura 238838|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Part of the Interpublic Group, UM is one of the world's largest media service firms providing strategic services and consultancies in the areas of traditional and non-traditional media. They deliver business results for their clients based on integrated communications strategies, intelligent and innovative media campaigns and unbeatable media buying. The company is structured to help its clients take advantage of the new communications environment and has market-leading specialist units in the Digital and Branded Content/Sponsorship arenas, as well as in-house modeling and evaluation expertise. A strong focus on delivering a real return on clients’ media investment underpins everything Universal McCann does. Universal McCann operates out of 150 offices in 130 countries, employing 3,600 staff.
UM Singapore, a division of IPG Mediabrands (S) Pte Ltd, is expanding their operation due to new business wins & opportunities. They currently have openings in multiple areas, including Digital and are seeking out the best Talent in the Singapore market to join the team.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: 199608522R
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)