Orchard Jobs Marketing Executive Position at USANA Health Sciences Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we USANA Health Sciences Singapore Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of marketing executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Orchard and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||USANA Health Sciences Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Marketing executive position is responsible to support all brand and marketing-related activities for the Singapore business. He or she will be partially responsible for key projects implementation and execution. The Marketing executive major focus is on the implementation and operation of the marketing plans which includes social media content development and market analysis to enhance engagements with new products and promotions. Part of the job scope include nutrition services to customers and stakeholders.
- Plan and develop performance marketing campaign or activities to enhance engagements with new products and promotions.
- Develop and deliver presentations, webinars, and other content that educates customers on the benefits of health products.
- Manage a diverse area of marketing communication efforts including in-store POS materials, eDMs, website, social media, and digital assets.
- Develop content and design for IG, TikTok and FB with scheduled postings.
- Monitor objectives throughout marketing implementation.
- Conduct market research and identify new market potential.
- Work with internal stakeholders to adopt new digital marketing technologies for current marketing processes.
- General marketing admin duties.
- Support all the sales and marketing events or activities in Singapore or overseas.
- Travel domestically and internationally on weekends and nights as required at USANA/Distributor events.
- Perform other duties or ad hoc projects as assigned or needed.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- Must possess a Diploma /Degree in Business/Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated understanding of nutrition principles and their impact on health.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Mandarin (dealing with Mandarin speaking customers and materials).
- Minimum 2 years of related experience.
- Candidates with basic programming skills and the ability to use Illustrator/ Photoshop has an added advantage.
- Experienced with leading campaigns through digital platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, XiaoHongShu, Google and more.
- Meticulous with a creative flair.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible, proactive, and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated problem-solver with good time management and multi-tasking abilities to support various projects and brand needs.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, possess a mature attitude and good team player.
- Well organized, articulate, detail-oriented, have an eye for details, hands-on and results oriented.
- Cultivate personal growth & career development
- Complimentary Company Products and employee discounted purchases
- Health & Wellness driven culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At USANA, Everything We Do Helps You Love Life and Live It.
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, energy, and weight-management products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their #USANAlifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
USANA employees do more than work for our company––we embody the culture, and we live our company values: Excellence, Integrity, Health, and Community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure USANA direct-selling Associates and Preferred Customers are supplied with whatever they need to become successful.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200302641K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Profit sharing, Free company products
- Specific Location: Ngee Ann City