River Valley Jobs Marketing Manager (events/campaigns) Position at Zouk Clarke Quay Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Marketing Manager (Events/Campaigns) with full time working hours for our company office, Zouk Clarke Quay Pte Ltd, for residents of River Valley and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Zouk Clarke Quay Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Marketing Manager (Events/Campaigns).
|Company||Zouk Clarke Quay Pte Ltd|
|Position||Marketing Manager (events/campaigns)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager that has a passion for all things marketing and branding related. You will help contribute to the realisation of the organisation’s business strategies by driving dynamic campaigns for all Zouk Singapore brands. Execution is key, and you’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves to get things done while maintaining a high standard of excellence. You will toggle between leading and assisting the other marketing teams which consist of PR, membership, digital and creative. You will strive to demonstrate excellent communication and hospitality both internally and externally to best represent the company’s ethos. As an curious explorer, we expect you to research and share the latest trends and happenings in and around our industry. Last, but certainly not least, a love for music, nightlife, hospitality, F&B and entertainment is advantageous – these are the things we live and breathe on a daily basis.
Things You’ll Own
- Drive end-to-end 360 marketing campaigns for all Zouk Group Singapore brands
- Create, update and communicate the annual marketing calendars for all the brands
- Define marketing performance measurements in alignment to marketing objectives and strategies and report these on a weekly/monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Profile target customers and market segments for the appropriate brand campaigns
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across offline and digital platforms and customer touch points
- Evaluate and manage organisation and brand reputation risk exposure
- Develop, manage, and review expense forecasts and budget allocations
- Manage deadlines and ensure timely execution of projects
Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
- Generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights, industry trends and stakeholder recommendations
- Plan and manage promotions, partnerships and sponsorships
- Help manage internal and external communication platforms and channels to ensure consistent and clear messaging
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns across digital and social media platforms
- Work with the creative team on how to best produce materials that communicate the correct messaging
- Work with the digital team on improving the customer journey for our websites and social platforms
- 5+ years managing multiple social media accounts (various verticals a plus)
- Hands-on experience in campaign and event management
- Ability to translate and transform creative ideas into tangible results
- Excellent writing skills; creative storyteller with unwavering attention to detail with a strong command of English
- Familiarity with all things design, digital, media, partnerships and memberships
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and prioritisation skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Double Master’s degree in Work Life Balance and Having Fun
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to: **@zoukclub.com
ABOUT ZOUK GROUP
Zouk Group is a global lifestyle company with establishments that span the nightlife, entertainment and dining sectors. Its namesake, Zouk, is a 31-year-old nightlife brand known for pushing the boundaries of dance music and propelling Singapore onto the global clubbing map.
Ranked Asia’s best club on DJ Mag’s annual Top 100 Clubs list since 2017 and among the top clubs globally since 2010, Zouk is Singapore’s foremost clubbing institution that delivers the freshest in dance music across genres, with state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, a constant roster of stellar international, regional and local residents, and top-notch service and hospitality.
Zouk has since evolved into an all-encompassing global lifestyle brand that has expanded into the food and beverage sector with new brands like vibe dining restaurant Sushi Ichizuke, cocktail vice den Here Kitty Kitty, social gaming bar RedTail, and more concepts in the pipeline. Aside from club offerings, Zouk Group also owns ZoukOut, Asia’s premier dawn-to-dusk music festival headlined by world class DJs, attracting a cosmopolitan mix of locals and tourists within and beyond Asia to its iconic beachfront location. Zouk Group now oversees all its club and lifestyle entities in Singapore, Genting Highlands in Malaysia and the ambitious and immersive entertainment and lifestyle concept — Zouk Las Vegas, which houses Zouk Nightclub, Ayu Dayclub, Famous Foods, FUHU, Moonbeam, and several more Zouk specific brands. The company also owns the franchise for Five Guys in Singapore and Malaysia.
|Address||3C River Valley Road 01-05 to #02-06, Zouk Singapore, Singapura 179022|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zouk is a 28-year-old music driven entertainment institution that was bought over by Genting Hong Kong in October 2015. It is ranked #5 in the world in DJ Mag's 2019 Top 100 Clubs poll.
Zouk provides world-class clubbing experience by pushing the boundaries of electronic dance music and bringing in a constant flow of international renowned Djs such as Hardwell, Tiesto and Disclosure to its decks. With the mission to remain forward thinking, Zouk strives to be the pacesetter in propelling Asia's dance music scene forward by balancing edginess and uniqueness with a continued support for the local music, arts and fashion communities.
ONE WORLD. ONE MUSIC. ONE TRIBE. ONE DANCE.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: 201534241M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Depends on the role