Downtown Core Jobs Marketing Manager – Tea Position at Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Downtown Core and surrounding areas as marketing manager – tea with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd|
|Position||Marketing Manager – Tea|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Our vision is to build highly loved brands, done sustainably, for better shared future. We strive to bring disruption to the traditional and established tea category across South East Asia and Pacific by creating a competitive advantage in our products, innovations, design and marketing that is able to resonate deeply with our consumers.
As the Marketing Manager of Tea, you’ll work to develop annual and long-range brand growth strategies and business plans for our global Tea brands in ASEAN & South Pacific, set up an ambitious vision for strengthening our presence in the region, grow the consumer base, bringing a meaningful role of Tea in the daily lives of our consumers in support of our volume and revenue goals. This role will work closely with the Global Tea Category team.
We are looking for someone with a highly entrepreneurial mindset – able to reinvent the approach on the growth strategy with a blueprint for bringing this vision to life, supported with clear actionable and commercially aligned growth plans and keen emphasis on delivering results. Changing the game on Tea will be a top priority for the ASP team in the markets that we invest in.
Focus, Scope and Impact
- Lead development of annual and multi-year brand growth strategies and business plans for global/local brands in ASEAN & South Pacific to deliver against overall brand vision, business objectives and financial targets.
- Recommend and deliver a rolling 24-month calendar for the region.
- Works closely with the Global and Category Directors to ensure clear alignment on the Brand Architecture, Positioning and global growth strategies
- Lead potential Global Charters working closely with the entire Coca-Cola network globally
- Identify new volume and profit growth areas across the full Portfolio/Pack spectrum by leveraging consumer research, collaborating with functional experts eg. Revenue Growth Management and strong analytics.
- Partners with internal (e.g. R&D, Supply Chain, Commercial, Zones) and external (e.g. customers, bottlers, suppliers) stakeholders to develop new and/or improved products, packaging and programs to meet consumer needs, deliver against brand strategies and drive System value/business objectives.
- Analyze and provide strategic direction on Tea business P&L with a point of view on value chain optimization, in partnership with the Finance functions.
- Drives commercialization of brand positioning, innovation, consumer communications/messaging and shopper marketing to deliver brand objectives via clear direction/guidance and effective resource allocation decisions.
- Provides leadership, clear direction and prioritization to the Creative Strategy leads and IMX (Integrated Marketing Experience) teams to achieve the business goals. Develop and communicate written briefs for use by agencies or suppliers (e.g., creative, advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising, licensed or specialty merchandise, etc.) to direct their work activities in order to generate concepts for effective execution
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Minimum 8+ years of brand management and/or marketing in consumer-packaged goods, beverage experience ideal.
Ability to develop and articulate multi-year strategic plan and annual business plan for the brands within the ASP OU. Develops a holistic picture of what is required to deliver these plans including alignment of key stakeholders across the value stream and making key decisions on resource needs/allocations. Strong penchant for understanding an end to end business model including commercial and financial planning would be an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1886, The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrup in the world. Our company produces concentrates, which is then sold to licensed bottlers throughout the world. Our products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.9 billion company beverage servings each day. The Singapore manufacturing plant started its operations in 2010 and the company believes in investing and developing the best talents who can make a difference in their lives, in their lives of their families, in the workplace, as well as in the world. We live the values by being an ambassador of our beverage brands and we bring values to the, lives of others through community outreach programmes and supporting initiatives that further the well-being of the lives we touch. We welcome passionate and committed individuals who are able to pro-actively be engaged in the workplace and strive to achieve the organizational goals. If you have what it takes to be one of us, don’t hesitate, join us now!
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 200801763N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Product Reimbursements, transport provided, Uniform attire, Shift Associates: 2X8 or 3X8 rotating shift patterns applies.