Central Jobs Martial Arts Instructor (muay Thai) Position at EMMA II Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Martial Arts Instructor (Muay Thai). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, EMMA II Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Personal Care with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||EMMA II Pte Ltd|
|Position||Martial Arts Instructor (muay Thai)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Personal Care, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Create safe and holistic programs that teach all aspects of Muay Thai/ Boxing.
- Conduct group classes and private training sessions.
- Plan, develop and address the needs and fitness objectives of all students.
- Motivate and inspire students to achieve their fitness and martial arts goals.
- Assume responsibility for the health and safety of students, and teach safe training habits.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Company.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"#1 Martial Arts Organization in Asia" – CNN
"#1 Instructor Team in Asia" – Yahoo! Sports
"#1 MMA Gym in Asia" – ESPN SportsCenter
"#1 MMA Gym in Asia" – FOX Sports
Founded by Chatri Sityodtong, a Harvard MBA and self-made multimillionaire entrepreneur, Evolve Mixed Martial Arts (Evolve MMA) is the largest chain of martial arts academies in Asia.
Evolve has the most number of World Champions available anywhere in the world, with multiple World Championship wins in Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Boxing, etc.
Our mission is to unleash greatness in everyone through authentic martial arts under World Champions.
At Evolve, our goal is to help you to evolve into everything that you can be. The Evolve Motto is Unleash Your Greatness since it is about your journey to unleashing your potential as a human being. Our 4 corner silver emblem symbolizes the pursuit of continuous self-improvement along the 4 primary dimensions of our being – mental, physical, emotional and spiritual – as martial artists and as human beings.
For more information, please visit http://evolve-mma.com/.
- Industry: Sports
- Registration No.: 200911644G
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Smart Casual, 5 Days Work Week