Jurong East Jobs Mechanical Engineer Position at Opto Precision Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Mechanical Engineer. For those of you who live in Jurong East and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Opto Precision Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Opto Precision Pte Ltd
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Participate in detailed design and development of mechanical paths.
- Liaise with external suppliers on the development of equipment specifications.
- Responsible to create original mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfil requirements.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors.
- Improve production processes and equipment to enhance safety, efficiency and reliability.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, or
- 3 years’ experience of relevant working experience in mechanical parts design for manufacturing environment.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- At least 1 year design experience in Solidworks or similar software.
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
- 3D Printing Experienced is an advantage.
- Leading manufacturer and supplier of thin film optical components
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities for learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Opto Precision specializes in precision Optical Coating and Secondary Processes that provides solutions to our Global customer base.
We are established as a leading supplier and contract manufacturer of optical electronics products and materials in AR , VR applications, Lidar Optics, Bio medical Optics, Free space optical communication and automobile illumination.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200303133D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Office: Mondays- Fridays Production: Shift Work is required