Central Jobs Medical Representative Position at Integrity Partners Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Integrity Partners Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as medical representative with a full time work system, which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 3.000 to a maximum of SGD 4.500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Integrity Partners Pte. Ltd.
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing
You will be joining a well-established pharma company. We are looking for a result-oriented sales professional who is driven and motivated to take up this role.
- Take charge of the individual sales territory and build short, medium and long term personal strategies
- Forge close partnerships with key clients
- Gather market information and plan and forecast sales based on the information
- Work closely with key clients to understand their requirements, and provide feedback to the management
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide support and excellent service to the clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Pharmacy/Science is preferred
- At least 1-2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Maintenance of a valid class 3 license and in possession of a vehicle
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player who can also work independently
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by submitting an updated CV for a confidential discussion.
Consultant: Henry Zheng
Registration Number: R1106964
EA License Number: 17C8502
|2 Havelock Rd, #05-11 Integrity Partners Pte Ltd, Havelock Ii, Singapura 059763
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meet Integrity. We’re a leading recruitment firm specializing in the areas of Life Sciences and Engineering with over 100 years of combined experience in the industry. We’ve helped recruit the most prized talent in a wide variety of Life Science and Construction sectors.
With 40% of our waking time dedicated to work, we know the vital importance of how smallest actions can create the biggest impact in people’s lives. This is exactly why our friendly team of skilled experts always prioritizes actions based on core values over personal gain.
The secret to our business is personal relationships. Because People Matter.
We’ve been very fortunate to assist with the recruitment of some of the most talented and dynamic talent for many of the largest and smallest employers. These are businesses who were in need of elite recruits who possessed specific talents, unique skills and other technical disciplines.
Reach out to us to to discover even more about how we can help you with all of your recruiting needs or your own career.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201634573Z
- EA No.: 17C8502
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Long hours, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)