Central Jobs Merchandiser Buyer / Manager (it Gadgets Or Furniture Products, East, Retail Mn Position at Align Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Merchandiser Buyer / Manager (IT Gadgets OR Furniture Products, EAST, Retail MN. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Align Recruitment Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 4.500 - SGD 9.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Align Recruitment Pte Ltd|
|Position||Merchandiser Buyer / Manager (it Gadgets Or Furniture Products, East, Retail Mn|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 9.000|
Our client, a retail MNC, is currently seeking open-minded individuals to join their team as they are expanding. If you have experience in purchasing IT gadgets, furniture, or bedding products, please do not hesitate to apply
- 5 days a week (inclusive weekends)
- 8.30am-6pm / 9am-630pm
- Full-time position with comprehensive benefits (AL, Bonus up to 3.5 months, Staff discount, Flexi benefits, Medical benefits etc)
- East area
- Support retail stores to ensure maximum sales and profitability of related merchandises and services for the Company
- Ensure a comprehensive range of latest products is available for sale and that terminated/discontinued stock levels achieve targets.
- Negotiate with suppliers on terms of trading, margins and advertising support and manages the supplier base – relationships.
- Work with suppliers to promote sales and product knowledge training in stores.
- Manage the merchandising forecasting and execute supply chain management practices. Work with Logistics, Warehouse, and Stores to ensure optimum stock availability and maintain healthy stock turnover.
- Allocate and tailor store ranges to meet store requirements.
- Manage the store range to monitor sales performance and inventory levels against plan so that timely remedial action can be taken when necessary to ensure profitability.
- Maintain awareness of competitors’ movements and ensure competitiveness via field visits.
- Develop up-to-date market knowledge of products and sources to enable quick speed to market of new product releases.
- Coordinate with various departments and assist where needed with supplier issues.
- Support the development of marketing campaigns that develops the product category.
- Set up, maintain and amend product details in the system.
- Raise purchase orders, create new product codes and generate reports.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma and above
- Well Versed in Home Appliances, IT Furnishings Product Knowledge
- Up-to-date knowledge of Market Trends
- Prior background in Retail Merchandising is advantageous
- Must be willing to work on weekends / Public Holidays – if needed
You may email your resume to Melissa(at)alignrecruitment.com.sg for more information.
Regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meet Align Recruitment! We are a team of experienced and passionate recruiters and HR professionals who are committed to providing comprehensive recruitment solutions to help you find the perfect candidate for your business.
Our range of services includes Permanent Placement, Contract & Temporary staffing, and Executive Search Recruitment Services for all of our clients.
We understand the importance of building strong connections, which is why our diligent team takes the time to understand your needs and requirements to provide the best possible candidate for your roles.
We collaborate with various industries such as:
- Retail & FMCG
- Food and Beverage
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Information Technology
If you're interested in learning more about our recruitment services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Let us assist you with all of your recruiting needs!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202019155G
- EA No.: 20C0253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Merchandiser Buyer / Manager (it Gadgets Or Furniture Products, East, Retail Mn position job vacancies