Central Jobs Middle Officer Position at Mercuria Asia Resources Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, we Mercuria Asia Resources Pte. Ltd., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as middle officer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Mercuria Asia Resources Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
This role is responsible for timely deal entry, correct position reporting, PnL reporting, pricing reporting and adherence to trading limits.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deal entry in ETRM system, reporting of position, PnL and pricing risk to traders.
- Manage the risk profile of the trading business in line with the agreed appetite for risk and risk limits
- Proactively develop and improve business processes and ETRM systems / functionalities in coordination with traders / IT and Chief Risk Manager
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the various functions within the business, including finance, trading, middle office and operations
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- A Master degree in a numerate discipline ie. Financial Engineering, Mathematics etc.
- 1– 2 years’ relevant experience in Middle Office in a commodities trading environment.
- Preferably an experienced Risk/ Trading/ Business Analyst with strong understanding, knowledge and experience of Energy trading, knowledge of oil trading is a plus.
- Technically competent with experience in setting up / managing risk management ETRM systems and tools.
- Familiar with back office and middle office processes in a commodities trading environment.
- A strong but inclusive personality.
- Passionate about risk and processes, pragmatic rather than overly theoretical, capable of working with the business lines to embed risk awareness and culture into everyday processes
- Stable, confident, independently minded but an inclusive, non-political team player and leader, with the courage to voice his/her convictions to senior management and colleagues
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||12 Marina View #26-01 Asia Square Tower 2, Mercuria Asia Resources Pte Ltd, Singapura 018961|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.