Central Jobs Middleware Specialist Position at Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Middleware Specialist. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060), and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Type: Yearly renewable contract
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Working location: Central
- The Middleware Specialist is responsible for providing I/T services and technical support in projects.
- Project Delivery
- Manage assigned module activities to ensure timely delivery, including identification of critical path, monitoring and driving completion of interdependent activities and adjustment to module schedules to ensure achievement to overall project completion deadline.
- Manage the module scope in consultation with PM/PD
- Establish module milestones and module deliverables in consultation with PM/PD
- Draft and Review project/module documentation to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimise rework.
- Manage the module implementation and schedules within allocated budget and deadline
- Escalate and discuss module overrun issues, scope creep, integration issues, resource requirements with PM/PD
- Work with vendor support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Manage expectation on handover process to maintenance team
- Team Management
- Manage, oversee and control the efficiency of the day-to-day technical operation of assigned maintenance projects
- Supporting PM in running the team including covering in absence and ensuring standards of care are maintained
- Lead the management of all incidents and problems to identify the root cause and implement workarounds or resolutions to bring the incidents and problems to a satisfactory closure
- Provide the technical team with accurate information about priorities as well as details about assigned tasks
- Client Management
- Build relationships with customer representative. Identify areas where we can value add and support them beyond responsibility
- Negotiate with customer representative on change request effort, schedules and prioritize changes based on business needs
- Clear and open communication with customer representative on project issues include incidents management or clarifications
- Wxperience with IBM AIX, Windows and Anti-Virus (e.g. Sophos, Powertech Checkpoint etc)
- Experience in Unix or Linux is advantageous.
- Experience in IBM Middleware is preferred.
- Experience in vulnerability assessment and remediation is required.
- At least 3-5 years of infrastructure environment experience
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high-quality standards
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jobster Pte Ltd is a recruitment firm, with specific focus on permanent and contract staff search.
Previously known as Evohub Jobs, we were established under the Evohub Group in 2003, providing recruitment services and human resource solutions. In 2008, Evohub Jobs was corporatise to become Jobster Pte Ltd as part of our organization’s branding efforts.
We are reputed in the recruitment industry for our fast and targeted job matches. Specialising in recruitment for the Banking/Finance and Info-communication industries, our industry know-how enables us to ensure provide good job matches between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 06C5060
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days