Toa Payoh Jobs Missions Coordinator Position at Diocese of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Missions Coordinator. For those of you who live in Toa Payoh and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Diocese of Singapore, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Diocese of Singapore|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Anglican Diocese of Singapore (DOS) has under her umbrella, 27 churches, community services, schools and chaplaincies. The Diocesan Central Administration (DCA) is the corporate headquarter for DOS.
The Diocese of Singapore has deaneries in six other countries outside of Singapore; namely: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Nepal, Thailand and Vietnam. The missions work that we do include proclaiming the gospel through community outreach and church planting with the aim of establishing indigenous dioceses (local worshipping communities) among the nations under our care and to support the missions of others beyond our diocese.
We are recruiting a Missions Coordinator who will coordinate and execute the work of the Diocesan Missions Department.
- Coordinate with the deanery councils for reports and statistics
- Plan and execute missions events
- Recording secretary for missions-related board meetings
- Liaise with the communications department to keep the missions social media up to date.
- Support the Director of Missions, Associate Director of Missions and missionary Deans in administrative duties
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative work
- Good knowledge and skills in event management
- Field experience in missions will be an advantage
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing date: 08 May 2023
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.