Downtown Core Jobs Mortgage Advisor Position at RBMA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 4.000 - SGD 8.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||RBMA PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 8.000|
The next chapter of your career’s journey begins here.
If growing as an individual at a company that actually values your dedication is just as important to you as the size of your bank account, then you’re going to fit right in as a mortgage advisor at Redbrick Mortgage Advisory.
Of course, being dedicated and growth-oriented are just part of what you need to excel here at one of Singapore’s most successful mortgage practices.
- You are driven, likes to take initiative, and able to work independently
- Likes to analyse and help people in their financial management
- Love meeting people and providing them with good advice
- Have experience in banking (and if you’re experienced in secured or unsecured lending, or sales and customer service, that’s a bonus!)
- Able to easily explain complex matters clearly and concisely
Every Day At Redbrick’s Going To Present You With a Fresh Set Of Challenges, So You Can Look Forward To
- Turning inbound lead inquiries into successful loan applications
- Provide well thought out solutions and how it would benefit the client in multiple what-if scenarios.
- Analyse and profile client’s potential, and their current financial portfolio and help develop appropriate property financing solutions/advice
- Monitoring our clients’ portfolios and optimise their property finances
- Leading and managing the clients throughout their property journey, providing them with peace of mind
- Helping clients to save and expand on their properties
All of this happens in a diverse and inclusive environment, with awesome office culture and flexible work arrangements. Plus, once you’re part of our tribe, you’ll get the chance to sharpen your business development and advisory skills through rigorous training, 1 to 1 mentoring, and most importantly, support.
The sky is the limit! So, take that first step on this journey—and send us your resume now.
- Career progression and development
- 1 to 1 mentoring and support
- Flexible work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Redbrick Mortgage Advisory started in 2014 with a lean team of 4. Today, we had mastered our craft, evolved our capabilities and established our leadership in the real estate industry. With 6 experienced Maestros and over 80 advisors, Redbrick Mortgage Advisory had financed more than 20 billion worth of retail mortgages and over 25,00 homes.Weassist investors and homeowners in sourcing for the best financing option catered to their needs and help them on loan structuring.
As a collective, we are a strong team with extensive knowledge and experience in the real estate and finance industry.We provide our clients with the best advicetailored to their needs, in a way that best suits their real estate journey.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 201815787M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: City Hall
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Downtown Core 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Downtown Core 2023
- Mortgage Advisor position job vacancies