Central Jobs .net Developer Position at Capgemini Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Capgemini Singapore Pte. Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Central and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of .net developer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Capgemini Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a .NET Developer, you will:
- Utilize Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulate existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking of code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Use of clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remain abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience in developing the customer website using .Net technologies C#, .Net Core, ** Core, Entity Framework.
- Understanding of Front end technologies like ANGULAR 6, CSS 3, jQuery
- Capacity to use SQL or Postgresql with ease.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development and .Net Unit Testing using frameworks like MsTest, xUnit
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in Container based development using Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in AWS ECS/EKS based deployment will be highly advantageous.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion – we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion – at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability – Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
|Address||Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 12 Marina Blvd, Capgemini Singapore Pte. Ltd., Singapura 018982|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A global leader in consulting and technology services, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,00 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at ww.capgemini.com. People matter, Results count.
Learn more about us at ww.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 199106419N
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Target Bonus