Central Jobs Network Infrastructure Architect Position at PCCW SOLUTIONS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, PCCW SOLUTIONS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central - Others and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Network Infrastructure Architect and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with contract working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|PCCW SOLUTIONS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Network Infrastructure Architect
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
The ideal candidate will have deep technical expertise in the use of Public & Private Cloud Infra Services and their use in the design of Converged Infrastructure through Network, Compute, Storage and Containerized Platform architecture.
- Develop architecture blueprints, solution diagrams, technology stack and integration mapping to meet business requirements and security compliances
- Design multi-tiered architecture and modelling based on workloads and application requirements.
- Experience in planning and executing Hybrid cloud environment integration
- Understanding of backup systems and snapshots
- Drive Cloud Management, Virtual Machine, Linux/Windows implementation and network/system integration
- Define cloud migration plans to address gaps between current and future stage
- Map high level architectural ambiguity driven by customer requirements, to highly scalable and optimized architecture designs.
- Review existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization.
- Min 7 years work experience as Infra Architect for Private, Public and Hybrid cloud
- Significant understanding of VMWare VSphere for private cloud deployments, including compute, network, and storage
- Technical background in different infrastructure areas like Wintel networking ,CDN/WAN/LAN networking, BIGIP , Digital Certificate Management, Microsoft IIS web servers and dependencies, MSSQL/AWS RDS
- Technical background & certification in at least one public cloud infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft IIS and various web service components e.g ARR, URL Rewrite, Handler Mappings, SSL Termination
- Experience with guest OS system deployment and automation, Windows OS, AD/LDAP, Log/Syslog collector, Database, Virtual Appliances, Load Balancer and security hardening.
- Experience with large system/network integration and Scripting and Automation – powershell, wmi
- Experience with enterprise systems and application monitoring e.g Dynatrace
- Able to work independently and Lead incident & change management
- Knowledge of ITIL (Incident and Request management)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- CyberSecurity, Certificate Algorithms
- Automation and scripting with Ansible, Terraform, python, nodeJS
- AWS certified solutions architect associate or professional
- MSSQL AOG management
- Hybrid working environment ( 2 days work from home)
- Career Opportunity for career growth
- Medical coverage for employee & dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Lenovo PCCW Solutions Limited
Lenovo PCCW Solutions is a leading technology solutions powerhouse in Asia Pacific. A strategic partnership formed between Lenovo and PCCW in August 2022, the company offers market-leading solutions to help organizations transform their operations, increase competitiveness, and enhance innovation through technology. Its wide range of technology solutions and service offerings include system integration, application development and operation, IT outsourcing, managed services, digital solutions, and technical services. To find out more about Lenovo PCCW Solutions, please visitww.pccwsolutions.com.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201729398W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Tanjong Pagar & Suntec
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Network Infrastructure Architect position job vacancies