Orchard Jobs Office Coordinator Position at FANCL
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Office Coordinator. For candidates who reside in Orchard and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FANCL and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office and shop operations run smoothly and successful in supporting the business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You should be comfortable communicating with people and able to carry out administrative duties with timely accuracy.
· Be the main point of contact with regional team from Finance, IT, Logistics and Admin and ensuring daily operations run smoothly
· To support the Retail team on logistics tasks (Inventory management, stock transfer, etc.)
· To support CRM team on Customer Data Update
· Office admin duties (Monitor office supplies inventory and to place new stationery orders, pantry goods etc)
· Marketing ad-hoc support (vendor communication, print name badges, arrange courier, prepare gift packages, event set-up, etc)
• Proficient in MS office
• Good communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills with excellent attention to details
• Strong prioritization skills, able to balance multiple projects at any one time
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FANCL is one of the foremost companies in the production of natural preservative-free cosmetics, skincare, and nutritional supplements. As the world’s first preservative-free brand, our innovation has helped us to expand and build a strong presence, offering great potential for the future.
As we enter this significant period of exponential growth, we are looking for committed, passionate and dynamic individuals to take the company forward and share our success!
- Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Registration No.: 201401567Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)