Kallang Jobs Office Manager Position at Alstom
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Alstom is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kallang and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of office manager and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
– Ensure that the main office and project office facilities in Singapore are operating as it should be on a daily basis by completing daily inspections and communicating directly with decision-makers to ensure that the business is running smoothly every day.
– Complete frequent inspections and schedule preventative maintenance
– To investigate, check and analyse reported breakdowns & faults to determine their cause for the prevention of future occurrence. Implement quality standards and procedure for preventive and corrective maintenance works.
– Responsible to ensure the upkeep of all conference and meeting rooms such as stationery and refreshments etc.
– Responsible for all the facility equipment such as printers, telephones, TV monitors/content and remote controls in the office are functioning smoothly including audio and battery replacement.
– Responsible to manage the lost and found function at the office facility.
– Responsible for the issuance, maintenance as well as all matters pertaining to company lockers.
– Develop contingency plans regarding what needs to be done if certain situations occur, such as equipment breaking down unexpectedly.
– Initiate forecast of the facility’s upcoming needs and oversee any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects.
– Plan for any necessary replacements and repairs, scheduling necessary maintenance and management tasks during the times that are least likely to disrupt the business and its employees.
– To provide solutions for all on-site facilities management disciplines: Client relationship management, Minimizing of real estate operational costs, Performance reporting, Project Management, Budgets, Asset Management, HSE, and Equipment maintenance management.
– Identify areas for greater efficiency and cost-saving on the job, including office facility improvement works and ideas.
– Management/Update/Follow-up of Alstom security policy in the site.
– Ensure compliance of any security measure implemented within the site with established Chief Security Office security policies.
– Follow both the general security and social situation in the vicinity of the site.
– Provide advice and recommendations to the site MD on security issues and ensure coordination with all security stakeholders (external and internal).
– Create and maintain an effective local security network (security providers, security managers from other companies, authorities, local police, …).
– Edit and update the site security plan.
– Report all security incidents to the site MD and to the Country security/manager/coordinator or Regional Security Director (depending on the organization) and ensure that all appropriate measures are taken in liaison with the police services.
– Implement at site level rules to ensure economic security and protect sensitive information.
– Anticipate and prepare all planned events on the site in liaison with internal stakeholders and public authorities/security forces (such as open days, public receptions…).
– Anticipate and prepare VIP visits on site in liaison with internal stakeholders and public authorities/security forces.
– Implement crisis management procedures at site level, according to the Group crisis management instructions.
– Provide technical support to site sourcing department to select Private Security Companies.
– Manage / Control and Assess the quality of the service provided by the security providers working on the site.
– Liaise with HR to ensure that the Travel security procedures are known and applied.
– Maintain a company calendar of important events at the office facility such as townhall, special celebrations and gatherings, hosting of customers or delegates etc including the setup of space and coordination of IT setup for such events.
– Coordinator for all IT related topics for the facilities in Singapore main office and project offices.
– Track, order and maintain general office supplies such as pantry snacks, beverages/condiments, office stationeries and printer toners/cartridges etc.
– Act as backup for receptionist duties.
Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
– Recognized Technology/Science-related/Engineering degree OR equivalent educational level.
Desired Knowledge / Experience
– Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Facility and Security Management.
– Knowledge and experience of working in a multi-national and matrix organization.
– Knowledge in building/property management operation & maintenance environment would be advantageous
Behavioral Skills / Competencies
– Practical problem solver.
– Team player.
– Sense of urgency with high ownership attitude.
– Clear analytical mind, flexible, proactive, energetic.
– Self-motivated with an enthusiasm to grow with the Company.
– Ability to present to the management and be challenged.
|Address||1 Kallang Jct, #04-01 Alstom Asia-Pacific & Singapore HQ, Singapore 339263|
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast paced and diverse environment
- Agile, Inclusive & Responsible work culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges oftoday and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric busesand driverless trains, as well asinfrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us meansjoininga truly global community ofmore than7500people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 199802217D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)