Central Region Jobs Office Manager / Events Management Executive (stat Board / City Hall) Position at P-Serv Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, P-Serv Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Office Manager / Events Management Executive (Stat Board / City Hall) for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.600 - SGD 3.200, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||P-Serv Pte Ltd|
|Position||Office Manager / Events Management Executive (stat Board / City Hall)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.600|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.200|
Our Client is a leading statutory body in the communications sector and we are looking for talents to be a part of their team!
- Manage telecommunication services and related assets
- Manage subscriptions including newspaper/magazines/online portals/TV and related assets
- Manage office sundries and stationery supplies
- Manage office equipment
- Manage name cards order
- Manage contact listing
- Manage first aid / AED equipment and training
- Transport and travel arrangement
- Coordinate catering services for VIP and staff
- Manage visitors, rooms and facilities booking for venues
- Onboarding staff management
- Resource booking system management
- Displays / signage management
- Events set-up and arrangements
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min diploma in any discipline
- Meticulous with details, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior relevant experience in procurement or in the job scope would be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast pace and challenging environment
- Able to start immediately or within short notice
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 90C3494
EA Personnel No: R1106405
EA Personnel Name: Khadijah Abdul
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
P-Serv is one of Singapore’s most established HR solutions providers. We are the local leader in providing business process outsourcing solutions in projects related to customer service management, collections management and payroll administration. We also provide temporary and contract placements that fits the business needs and requirements of our clients.
Founded in 1990 and acquired by Kelly Services Singapore (Now PERSOLKELLY Singapore) in 2007, we have a proven track record across various different industries and have established long-term partnerships with some of Singapore’s finest local companies and key government agencies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200701282M
- EA No.: 90C3494
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days