Orchard Jobs Office, Procurement Administrator Position at *SCAPE CO., LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Orchard and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||*SCAPE CO., LTD.|
|Position||Office, Procurement Administrator|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Key Tasks and Responsibility areas:
A) Office Admin functions
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems, equipment and replenishment of pantry inventory and upkeep the maintenance of the entire office. Works with suppliers and vendors to procure office supplies.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, reviewing supply requisitions, and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Recording of budget and expenditures for the team.
- Supports all HR administrative duties.
- Supports the planning and execution of projects, conferences, and other off-site meetings, work collaboratively with other colleagues to ensure backup coverage and take on other ad hoc responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Plan, schedule and support organisational wide events such Townhall, Teambuilding events, etc.
- Responsible to be the point of contact for all office matters, couriers, letters etc
B) Secretariat support
- Produce accurate, properly formatted documents and reports, frequently under tight time constraints, and provide a range of administrative support (e.g., travel scheduling, file organization, expense report submission, accounting administration) while maintaining a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Manage logistics and car booking requests for visiting guests, arrange meeting room bookings and printing services.
- Responsible for all meeting schedule of Executive Director / Deputy Executive Director.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments and performing clerical tasks such as minutes writing.
C) Procurement administration
- Provides support for procurement claim and expenses submissions for the company.
- Provides support for procurement claims and expenses submissions and calendar scheduling of Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum in Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Possess at least 1 to 3 years’ experience in administration or secretarial works
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation
- Is positive, analytical, motivated, self-starter and has problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team member to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Meticulous and has outstanding organisational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks under tight timelines
- Career Progression
- Good Compensation & Benefits
- Hybrid Working Arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
*SCAPE Co. Ltd is a non-profit organization with its mission and vision rooted in supporting youth's talent and leadership development. The organization aims to facilitate youth-oriented programmes and support within various communities of youth interest. *SCAPE is where the youth of today get inspired and empowered to DREAM IT AND LIVE IT!
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: 200712761D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)