Central Region Jobs Onetouch (executive) Position at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as OneTouch (Executive) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
• Process all reservations coming through by telephone, email on a daily basis.
• Know the selling status, rates and benefits of all package plans.
• Ensure all emails/enquiries/requests are attended to as necessary.
• To ensure all phone calls are picked up within 3 rings and with proper salutations.
• Ensure all bookings taken in consideration to the Revenue Management Strategy
• Understand booking systems such as ResaWeb & OPERA.
• Follow the Accor standard on how to make a new booking / amend / or cancel a booking.
• Encourage upselling opportunities to maximise revenue.
• Prepare letters of confirmation.
• Process advance deposits on reservations.
• Understand the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
• Observe and obtain constant/regular feedback from guests and highlight to the managers.
• Suggest improvements of operations or procedures if any.
• Ensure that there is always adequate stock in the department.
• Full understanding of all Customer Loyalty Programs and guest VIP status.
• Regularly inspect equipment and ensure that they are well maintained and in good working condition.
• Ensure that daily reports are printed and actioned on time.
• Attend daily briefing.
• Maintain a consistently high standard of Customer Service.
• Maintain good relationship with all clients & staff of the Hotel.
• Maintain good communication with all departments in the Hotel and liaise with the concerned department on any special requests.
• All proper filling of all correspondences.
• All necessary supporting documentation must be available prior to check-in.
• All special requests are being handled, recorded and managed in a consistent manner and uniformly.
• O/N Level with prior experience or Diploma holder in Hospitality / Tourism preferred
• Strong passion in Tourism / Hospitality
• Willingness to learn
• OPERA knowledge advantageous
- Staff Meal
- Flexible Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Set atop a cliff in 27 acres of lush tropical woodlands and landscaped water gardens, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa is a stylish, tranquil 5-star hotel in Singapore which boasts glorious views of the South China Sea.
From the elegant Luxury Rooms to the sprawling garden villas with private lap pool, our resort in Sentosa offers superb accommodation rivalled by none in Singapore as well as complimentary wireless internet access all around the property. Pioneering design and service awaits at Singapore's top luxury boutique hotel, where timeless French elegance blends with modern Singapore chic.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 53253461A
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Office hours / Shift duties
- Specific Location: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa