Central Jobs Operating Theatre Technical Associate Position at Singapore General Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Operating Theatre Technical Associate. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Singapore General Hospital, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Others with at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Singapore General Hospital|
|Position||Operating Theatre Technical Associate|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
You will perform basic services in the Operating Theatres that include, but are not limited to setting up of Operating Theatre suites and basic equipments set-up to meet surgical list for the day. You will ensure that the daily cleaning of patient trolleys and floors in the operating rooms, as well as the preparation of operating rooms in between cases to meet the Hospital’s Infection Control Practices. You also assist the surgical team in transferring and positioning patient onto the operating table, adjusting Operating Theatre lights when assigned.
- GCE O Levels
- Candidates who have completely WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support (Operating Theatres / Sterilisation Services) will be an advantage
- Relevant working experience as Operating Theatre Technical Assistant / Operating Theatre Technical Associate is preferred
- Meticulous, and able to work with little supervision
- Able to perform 3 rotating shifts (7am to 3.35pm; 1pm to 9.35pm; 9pm to 7.30am), including weekends and public holidays
*Note: This is not a temporary/ part-time position.
|Address||Outram Rd, Singapore General Hospital, 169608|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore General Hospital is Singapore's largest flagship tertiary hospital with an 10,00-strong multi-generation diversified workforce and a rich 190 years history. Every year, the SGH Campus caters to over 1 million patients, providing advanced medical care under its 36 clinical specialties.
As an academic hospital, SGH plays a key role in nurturing doctors, nurses and allied health professionals and is committed to innovative translational and clinical research to provide the best care and outcomes to patients.
We offer a challenging, family-friendly and conducive work environment with enormous scope and opportunities to meet your career aspirations, advancement and personal development.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 198703907Z
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Leave benefits, 42 hours