Central Region Jobs Operation Executive (letter Of Credit | Trading) – Up To $5,000 + Aws Position at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Central and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Operation Executive (Letter of Credit | Trading) - Up to $5,000 + AWS in our business office, Search Personnel Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.800 - SGD 5.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Operation Executive (letter Of Credit | Trading) - Up To $5,000 + Aws|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
- Position: Operation Executive (LC/Trading/Logistics)
- Location: Raffles Place
- Working hours: 5 days work week
- Salary (commensurate with experience): Up to $5,00 + AWS + Performance Bonus
- Duration: Permanent
- Industry: Petrochemical Trade
- Issue sales & purchase contracts after trades are done.
- Strong communication and coordination with traders in case of any discrepancies, missing information or inappropriate terms.
- Vetting of master LC to ensure all terms are in order prior to pushing customers to open LC.
- Arrange for LC opening in time prior to shipment.
- Prepare custom documents required for custom clearance.
- Prepare and present documents under sales LC.
- Preparation of document instruction for brokers, owners or suppliers.
- Provide timely update for vessel movement to suppliers and buyers.
- Calculation and submit claims for any demurrage incurred.
- Tracking of payment and settlement.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who can converse in Mandarin only.
- At least Diploma in International trading, business finance/logistics, maritime studies.
- At least 2 years of work experience in related field.
- Able to work in fast pace environment, independently, as well as in a team.
Email to: abby.pang(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at: 6398 5690 for more information.
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.**
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
Reg no.: R2093867
EA No: 13C6684
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Specific Location: Balestier