Downtown Core Jobs Operation Executive Position at Milkyway International Chemical Supply Chain Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Downtown Core and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Milkyway International Chemical Supply Chain Pte. Ltd.
|Type of Work
|Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
We are looking for a Operation Executive to join our team. This position will be reporting to the Operation Manager based in Singapore to support in the daily warehousing operations related to Singapore office.
- Responsible for warehouse operations e.g. updating of movements and coordination between warehouse operators and internal warehouse team
- Plan and organize the day-to-day operations for key account
- Work closely with customers, carriers, co-loader, overseas agent, and contractors to ensure smooth of operations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Assist in the preparation of shipment documents
- Arrange and assist key customer on all shipment/warehouse related issues
- Take charge of the billing and cost verification
- Ensure that all jobs are monitored where all costs and selling figures are updated accurately and timely in the system
- Ensure all events data are updated correctly in system e.g. Internal MCP system and WMS/ third party SAP system
- Communicate any discrepancies/issues to manager when necessary
- Ensure work processes are aligned to company SOP
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Line Manager
- At least 3 – 4 years’ of experience in Freight Forwarding, preferably with warehouse operation knowledge
- Good knowledge with handling DGR and custom requirements
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-changing and demanding environment
- Self-discipline, initiative, responsible and meticulous
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and meet timelines
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, power point)
Please include the following in the resume:
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Milkyway Chemicals Supply Service Co. Ltd is an integrated Chemicals Logistics service experts with head office based in Shanghai China, a public company listed on Mainboard of China stock market. The company has over 3,400 employees with CNY 8 billion of revenue in Y2021. Milkyway provides a one- stop full scene chemicals logistics service globally and we are now looking for talents for its Asia Pacific headquartered in Singapore. For more information, please visit: http://mwclg.com
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 202126563H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)