Central Jobs Operations Admin Position at LEAD FUTURE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Operations Admin. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, LEAD FUTURE PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LEAD FUTURE PTE. LTD.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. To provide support to the Operations team to ensure that the department is maintained in an effective, updated, and accurate manner.
2. To carry out sourcing and purchasing duties.
3. To confirm bills and prepare invoices. data key-in and submission of regularly scheduled reports.
4. To adjust the needs of partners according to our business needs and arrange shifts for partners.
5. To rank the performance of partners, urge them to be eliminated regularly.
6. coordinate paperwork relating to meter reading carpark system, M&E services, and other operational processes.
1. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
3. Effective and courteous interpersonal and written communication skills.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Preferably with 1 or 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
We regret that only Locals/Pr may apply due to quota constraints.
|Address||531 Upper Cross Street, #03-62 Hong Lim Complex, Leads Global Pte Ltd, Singapura 050531|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.