Jurong West Jobs Operations Manager Position at AETOS Holdings Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Jurong West and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, AETOS Holdings Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Operations Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Armed Forces with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|AETOS Holdings Pte Ltd
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Armed Forces, Services
Who We Are
AETOS is a purpose driven organization – securing our future for our families, our communities and our clients. We are anchored on strong fundamentals and values by going fast, going together and going beyond. Our People are our key enablers and we are committed to investing in their personal and professional growth. While security is our core business, we are solving real challenges by leveraging technology and integrated solutions that unify safety, security, facilities management (FM), sustainability and much more.
What Make Us Unique
We stand out by how we value our people – through learning and development. Our organisation is built on a culture of ownership, an environment of trust and a commitment to go the extra mile for our clients. We are firm believers that success is never achieved alone but through collaboration, teamwork and a common purpose.
Who We Are Looking For & What Role You Will Play
- To be responsible and accountable for the day-to-day supervision of all assignments within the assigned cluster.
- To conduct announced and unannounced visits to all assignments at least once a week within your cluster.
- To monitor and ensure all security personnel are carrying out their duties at a high quality level and are reaching the client’s and the Company’s expectations.
- To motivate all security personnel within the assigned cluster so as to achieve and fulfil the agreed service level of contractual requirements.
- To be responsible for the deployment of staff to all posts within the assigned district and to ensure the site contracts are filled by accurate headcounts and by suitably qualified personnel within expectations.
- To be proactive to liaise with the site Supervisors (if any) for the deployment and settlement of the manpower problems within the assigned cluster.
- To liaise with clients regarding Site Operating Procedure. To ensure all staff is knowledgeable and well trained to perform all duties in accordance with the customer’s / contract’s requirement as well as the Company’s expectation.
- To assist with the scheduling and arranging of training and refreshment excises to all staff in order to maintain legal requirements and quality of service level.
- To deal with internal and external client complaints, incidents and any irregularities. Submit relevant reports and corrective action plans to the Guards Manager and other relevant managers for approved action or reference.
- To implement agreed formulated corrective action plans.
- Execute disciplinary action in order to ensure staff members do not violate the Company regulations and policies.
- To assist with staff evaluations and appraisals.
- To be proactive to arrange and participate regularly in ad-hoc meetings with clients in order to maintain a good business relationship with the clients. Submit relevant meeting minutes with proactive recommendation (if any) or improvement plan to the Division Manager for approval or take appropriate actions.
- To participate in any special projects or operations as and when assigned by the Division Manager.
- To perform any other reasonable and lawful duties as required by the Division Manager.
- To be proactive to plan and discuss with the Division Manager, on the subject of the site manpower and discipline control.
What Knowledge & Experience We Require From You
- At least GCE O Level, Diploma or Degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in Security Industries preferred
- Positive mindset and strong initiative in continuous improvement a must
- Good interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently.
- Good Career Progression
- Friendly Working Culture
- Interesting Career Pathway and Great Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AETOS Holdings Pte Ltd, a member of the Surbana Jurong Group, is a leading unified security solutions provider based in Singapore.
Established in 2004 following the strategic merger of three key Auxiliary Police Forces, AETOS has more than 70 years of collective experience in safeguarding key national maritime, aviation, and infrastructure installations. Since then, it has spearheaded efforts to transform the security industry by leveraging innovative technologies, upskilling its 500-strong workforce, and expanding its capabilities to accelerate all of its business areas.
AETOS is committed to unlocking transformative value for its stakeholders through a suite of integrated and sustainable ops-tech solutions, and works closely together with them to secure a safer future.
We're AETOS. And we're going beyond.
- Industry: Security / Law Enforcement
- Registration No.: 200208601N
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: 5 Corporation Drive
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Jurong West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Jurong West 2023
- Operations Manager position job vacancies